So Unrealistic

The only reason why you bought Dzeko and Gourcuff is because others advised you to in the forums. The only reason why you bought kaka and messi is because the money your team has is NOT actually yours so you do not care if they go bankrupt. A real team would never do that. The same way you would never charge 5 New York lofts to your credit card...

PS. Man Utd does not need strikers and AMC and Wingers...

The only reason why you bought Dzeko and Gourcuff is because others advised you to in the forums. The only reason why you bought kaka and messi is because the money your team has is NOT actually yours so you do not care if they go bankrupt. A real team would never do that. The same way you would never charge 5 New York lofts to your credit card...

PS. Man Utd does not need strikers and AMC and Wingers...

so, so true.

I would add that the AI transfer targets are quite baffling at times

I've quite often seen them spend millions of players who wouldn't even operate as a back-up to their team at their max potential

I get that sometimes the AI will make dud transfers, just like real life, but sometimes it's far too often

I would add that the AI transfer targets are quite baffling at times

I've quite often seen them spend millions of players who wouldn't even operate as a back-up to their team at their max potential

I get that sometimes the AI will make dud transfers, just like real life, but sometimes it's far too often

This only happends in leagues with inflated wages / econemy.

This only happends in leagues with inflated wages / econemy.

Actually I've seen it in more leagues than that

Bare in mind I run nearly every league and I'm seeing bad transfers across the globe on varying levels

Of course, I don't know how big the issue is (or if it is even a problem at all), and I tend to more notice high teams doing it and not so much lower ones, but I've not really looked into to it too much

But when I see those top teams making these transfers I wonder if it will make them weaker long-term, thus lowering the challenge for me

Sure, it's great winning stuff, but when it's handed too me with no challenge, it's not really earned is it?

I'm not sure what to think of the AI team management. On the one hand, it's seems rather inactive (if not inept) with big teams. On the other hand, I was recently impressed by Portsmouth (relegated to championship with majority of old players leaving) building a team that in the end finished 3rd on loans and free transfers.

I'm not sure what to think of the AI team management. On the one hand, it's seems rather inactive (if not inept) with big teams. On the other hand, I was recently impressed by Portsmouth (relegated to championship with majority of old players leaving) building a team that in the end finished 3rd on loans and free transfers.

Sounds like what will happen next season! Except the finishing 3rd bit :thdn: We can dream.

Archived