Any one do a wenger

always, helps my players gain experience and match fitness. have won league cup with the kids before knocking out Fulham, Everton, Man City, Man Utd & Liverpool. Luke Freeman scoring extra time winner in final against Fulham.

I am currently trying that with Liverpool. I signed a dozen 17 year olds and am trying to be a success. Unfortunately I only managed 4th in my first season(not quite finished yet) but have won the League cup and doing ok in the Champions League.

Every single time. The board never care about the League Cup and if they don't win the FA Cup i win everything else so that makes up for that. I only use players who are currently being trained to take over for the first team regular, usually they are between 18 and 22. Few seasons I've had to use a mix of first team players and youths due to either injury or not enough youths in the first team squad.

What I usually do is start 2 or 3 youngsters in cup games/league games against weak opposition and put 3 youngsters on the bench. Barring an absolute melt down, I usually play all 3 youngsters and let them get some experience.

Archived