What team could you simply never manage?

I was thinking about this the other day at work, sad but true, even though this is just a computer game there are certain teams I would just refuse to manage.

I always play as unemployed and then grope about with no good clubs hoping to get bigger and better offers with time. But if by chance I actually started to get good at this game, and some larger clubs came in for me I would jump at the chance UNLESS it was Millwall, Chelsea, or Tottenham. Quite simply, I just couldn't do it!

Anyone else out there refuse to manage certain clubs?

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Liverpool, Everton, Bolton, Juventus, Man City, Arsenal, Charlton, Brighton and Milwall. I think thats about it. And as you can probably see. I am a Man Utd supporter. Also follow Palace which is the reason for the last 3 teams.

Never manage Birmingham ***ty

Aside from the fact I am a Villa fan, it would take far too long to enforce an intelligent footballing mentality when the club is supported by mindless idiots and the playing staff are intent on kicking the opposition!

i did write a long intriuging reply but lost it :/ so ill go short n sweet this time.

as a man utd fan their the only team i can manage in the top four, couldnt go with the others, other than tht not really :p

told you it would be short :)

Archived