images on tactics page problem

Hi, i recently downloaded face packs, logos and kits and all work fine. The porblem i now have is that on the tactics screen of every team the images for the players dont show up. All that show now is the name of the player and the arrow beside the name. No images show beside them.

Anyone know how to fix this problem please?

Hi, i recently downloaded face packs, logos and kits and all work fine. The porblem i now have is that on the tactics screen of every team the images for the players dont show up. All that show now is the name of the player and the arrow beside the name. No images show beside them.

Anyone know how to fix this problem please?

Welcome to the forums.

Not sure I understand your problem? Got a screenshot?

Not sure whats happened there. I don't know of any skin/facepack that has the player pics on this screen though, but also not sure why the role is overlapping the player either. Try the skinning hideout, try asking the logo/facepack/skin makers?

I have just deleted my graphics folder that i created to put all my images in to and now no images what so ever are showing up. Logos, face, kits, or tactics. I thought i would revolve back to its normal state if i took out the images but obviously not!

I have just deleted my graphics folder that i created to put all my images in to and now no images what so ever are showing up. Logos, face, kits, or tactics. I thought i would revolve back to its normal state if i took out the images but obviously not!

I had the same problem with megapack 2.0. Eventually i had to uninstall the game and install it again.

Archived