Editor Help

Hello guys!

I installed patch 10.02, the game runs it perfectly, but when i want to load the editor, it still works with the original 10.00 database.

my question is, how can i load 10.02 editor, because if i make changes in the original database, i would have to play with the original version and not the 10.02 patch

i will be happy if you guys could spare a minute or two and help me out

Thanks!

Hello guys!

I installed patch 10.02, the game runs it perfectly, but when i want to load the editor, it still works with the original 10.00 database.

my question is, how can i load 10.02 editor, because if i make changes in the original database, i would have to play with the original version and not the 10.02 patch

Thanks!

I may be wrong, but wasn't the original db used up to patch 3?

i dont know what you meant :p

but in the editor database, it says 10.00 so it must be the one without any patches.

the game works with 10.02 but the editor doesnt, thats my issue really.

i dont know what you meant :p

but in the editor database, it says 10.00 so it must be the one without any patches.

the game works with 10.02 but the editor doesnt, thats my issue really.

What I meant was that I don't think there was a data update with 10.2 so up to then, you are using the 10.0 db. I think.

Anyway why don't you have 10.3, 10.2 sucked because of the 1 on 1 thing. 10.3 is footballing beauty!

What I meant was that I don't think there was a data update with 10.2 so up to then, you are using the 10.0 db. I think.

Anyway why don't you have 10.3, 10.2 sucked because of the 1 on 1 thing. 10.3 is footballing beauty!

man because of that 10.3, i couldnt play my hoffenheim game for 2 days.

what happened was, i downloaded 10.03, and then when i loaded the game, the screen was all black and i couldnt basically load the game.

i couldnt change it, there was no cache file to delete etc.. so i had to re-install the game.

when i did, the game loaded, there was only the original 10.0 database, so my save games (which are 10.02) didnt load !

so i had to install 10.02 again, and then now i can finally play my saved games again.

:)

what i mean by data update is, when you click on a new game, it asks you if you want the original 10.0 or 10.02 right?

what if i make changes in the data editor, which is a 10.0, and then load a 10.02 database and start a new game, would my changes still exists?

Hello guys!

Thanks!

When you load up the editor click on file then load database. After you've done this you should see a small black arrow to the right click on it and it should let you select the 10.2 database. If this doesn't work the only other thing I can think of suggesting is downloading and installing the patch again.

Archived