Too many unhappy players

Does anyone else notice a problem with new signings becoming unhappy? I have 6 at the moment. It seems every new player cannot settle. I had the same problem as Lazio, I'm Cartegena now in Spain, yet every Brazilian or English player is unhappy. I accept the English can struggle, but Spain isn't somewhere that's too tough, especially for the South Americans. Yet it isn't reserved to those nationalities, it seems almost anyone I sign becomes unhappy. Is it me, or could it be too many players are unhappy?

only issue i have with players being unhappy is when u take up a new job and week after week players are saying the club is under achieving

whereas with your issue, letting them go home to settle in usually does the trick for me, but the majority of my signings are happy

If a player plays often they tend to settle fine, but particularly in the lower leagues players can have a low adaptability stat, which you only get an indication of in scout reports (unless you cheat) so if a scout report says a player may struggle to adapt to a new environment (or along those lines) don't sign the player

I usually find a player who is unsettled will only become settled when they have learned the language hence the reason your Brazilian players have problems in Spain. Maybe try Argentinians instead. I've had players who took a full season to have a new language as basic so it can sometimes just mean sticking with them.

Brazil is different from the other South American countries in that they speak Portuguese as a native language. As opposed to Spanish of course.

I'm assuming you have more than one Englishmen or Brazilian from your wording ebcause I often find it works best to have at least two of a foreign nationality to help them adapt. Friendships help there.

Are you positive that their unhappiness is because they are foreigners? Are they playing regularly? Have you said something to make them unhappy? Are you not granting them their wishes?

I do scout all my players, not many have reports they will struggle, and they are all key players who are playing every week. I know some people will disagree, but I can't help thinking the game is slightly flawed and too many people struggle to adapt.

I do scout all my players, not many have reports they will struggle, and they are all key players who are playing every week. I know some people will disagree, but I can't help thinking the game is slightly flawed and too many people struggle to adapt.

I agree, it is flawed. Funny how players on AI teams have no troubles at all mostly, but its always players on your team.

I do ignore it, occasionally I give them time off to try to adapt, but this year it did affect my team as every week I had players complaining about the lack of harmony due to unhappiness. We should have done much better than we did and only scrapped promotion to La Liga on the last day.

happening to me with lazio - i bought this regen from numancia 8m , fivestar rating. my coaches said he best player in my squad.

after a month of playing and him scoring for fun he decides he not happy with life in rome.

so i accept his month return to spain too try and settle.

now my problem is he now moaning that he not a 1st team regular and he still has absent next to his name so i cant play him. how stupid is that or he just thick :(

Archived