Retired Numbers

in the game, if a player retire with a lot of history in a team, could the number be retired?!?!?! I remember that in fm2009 i played with Inter and a message says that it will be Figo's last match or something like that, but not to retire his 7.

There are some numbers already retired when you start a new game.

Like Dinamo Buc. has the number 11 retired it was worn by their captain Catalin Hildan who died on the pitch :(

also just look up other teams in the game who you know have numbers retired.

There are some numbers already retired when you start a new game.

Like Dinamo Buc. has the number 11 retired it was worn by their captain Catalin Hildan who died on the pitch :(

also just look up other teams in the game who you know have numbers retired.

i mean during the game ;)

I recall this worked in FM09 - never got far enough it to see for myself though. Hopefully it's still in FM10, but I've not seen Liverpool or Manure retire any numbers (such as 8, 23, 2 and 11).

I don't think it's possible during the game.

So that's a nice (and I guess easy to implement) touch to add to FM11

The option of retiring a number and of giving a retiring player a testimonial match

Idea of having options nice. But i think it would also be good if when you sign a new player and they want a certain Shirt number it could say why and also if you give a player certain number that was linked to legend player then be news about it.

For example x player has been given number 14 shirt at Arsenal most famously worn by one Thierry Henry etc.

Idea of having options nice. But i think it would also be good if when you sign a new player and they want a certain Shirt number it could say why and also if you give a player certain number that was linked to legend player then be news about it.

For example x player has been given number 14 shirt at Arsenal most famously worn by one Thierry Henry etc.

That'd be good.

Archived