I want a new stadium!

I am in 2015/2016 with Tottenham (and absolutely no cheating, getting tactics of the internet etc etc), and I have upgraded my stadium to 55,000 fans... I can not add to the stadium any further as planning permits would not be accepted, but I cannot ask for a new stadium yet!

I have finished:

09/10 - 7th and won league cup

10/11 - 4th and won league cup

11/12 - 1st and semi final of CL

12/13 - 4th and nothing else of note

13/14 - 1st and lost Euro Cup Final

14/15 - 1st and nothing else of note

15/16 - 17 games in and am 12 wins, 4 draws and 1 loss - in final of league cup with youth/reserve team.

I sell out the 55000 seater stadium everyweek, and would love the money of an extra 15 or 20,000 fans each week.. I am very stable financially, but bank balance always goes down about 2mil a month due to high wages!

Any ideas of what I can do, or do I just have to wait a certain period of time?

-edit- sorry, just saw another thread on stadiums

There is very little you can do other than spending wisely in the transfer market, keeping a reasonable wage bill, and winning competitions to add to your coffers. But when to build a new stadium and with how much in the bank is entirely up to the board.

In my tottenham save i got the lane upto 55k by 2014 and got a new stadium in 2020. I did get a new chairman in 2015 but no extra money. New stadium was 73k with roof. Cost £350mil and had to get a £96mil bank loan, can't remember what my balance was but would have been around £100mil.

I've just got my 1st ever stadium in 2015/16 season as FC United. Only around 18500 seats, but it's something to build on for the future. £25m costs, with a 25m loan and 11m sponsorship deal. Named after the previous manager, it's called Marginson Park.

Archived