ive never seen anything like it!

as the headline says : i havent seen anything like it. In my 8th season with west ham and in the europa league ive played 4 won 4 scored 13 against 0 but in the lague ive played 12 won 2 drawn 10 lost 0. how can i get a win its seriously p'##;/g me off. im absolutely smashing teams but cant finish them off. apart from sunderland who i put 6 past. any ideas?

Score more often.

All joking aside, guaranteed that someone will break out the old "it's your tactics" line. Have you noticed any trends in your league games; losing goals late in the game, losing goals early on in matches, having lots of pressure and losing goals on the counter attack, etc?

Its probably something like strikers taking shots from acute angles - hence getting saved alot.

If you are getting many shots on target, like i think your saying, look at your highlights.

They could be shots from long range, or angles. You can adjust your tactics as appropriate, thus getting less shots but from better positions.

Also try being less attacking just after half time. I have noticed in this version of the game more than others that you really need to alter how attacking you are throughout each individual game. Also watch out for any tactical changes by the other team. If they go all out attack and you are winning the game, change to be more defensive or containing etc. In real life this happens all the time. Maybe bring on a more defensive player in midfield?

Look at Atletico Madrid this year. Dire in the league but in the europa semis.

Your problem sounds like a combo of tactics and team talks. Check out bubbaraytunas team talk thread in the tactics and training forum. While your there d/load this years TT&F and have a good read.

Their opponents, too.

Both they and Liverpool got into the Europa by getting knocked out of the Champions League; and before last night Atlético had only actually won one match en route to the semi-final: they drew their way there, too.

Your problem sounds like a combo of tactics and team talks. Check out bubbaraytunas team talk thread in the tactics and training forum. While your there d/load this years TT&F and have a good read.

Although they had only won one game in Europe all season, yesterday was there second (after Galatasary). They got in through the Champions League which they didn't win a game (3 draws) and went through against Valencia and Sporting Lisbon on away goals.

Archived