Unbeaten Season

Is it possible? Is it rare or does it happen often? The closest I've come to doing it was losing one game, though I drew quite a few. I'm not going to use someone else's tactics because that's basically cheating in my eyes.

Unbeaten is possible...

I think the longer you get in the game the easier (to be unbeaten) it is. A human players are able to scout much better than the AI.

Combine this with tactical nous and it's not that hard. I was 1 draw off winning all my league games last season. However, i don't play in the 'big' leagues.

i recently went the full season unbeaten 67 games in all competions, i had never done it before and not confident that i will manage it again and i been playing since CM 93, there is usually always a few games where you have an off day and lose 3 or 4 games

It can happen. Think it more diffcult on this FM either with great team. As about finish a season and only losing 2 games in league. Have won the league, league cup and in the final for both FA Cup and Champions League. So come close to it this season.

But did manage it once or twice on FM09

done it a fair few times on 07, 08, 09 and now this

its easy once you get the team together or you go the big fish in the tiny pond in lower rep leagues. If you want to see how easy it can be, try going NK Dinamo. Hadjuk are your only main rivals in terms of playing ability and you can easily pull off an unbeaten domestic season (league and cup) without the need for major signings

I've never actually managed it. Come close a few times in the top leagues of smaller nations, but I tend to "throw" the final few games by playing a team full of promising youngsters. Glad that no one other then your fans get annoyed by fielding a weakened team.

Yes, it is possible to win all 38 games in the season in the English Premier League......just cheat your way! :D

If you after the achievement why bother with the Premier League, do it in N. Ireland, Australia or somewhere with the fewest games possible and weaker opposition.

Archived