Help with iPhone formations

I had the same problems when I first started with Liverpool, playin a 4-4-2 formation.. kept gettin draws for the first couple of matches..

decided to switch things up with a 4-1-2-1-2 and ended up winnin the Premier League and Champions League in the same season.. Attacking , mixed passing, and commited tackling.

The core team that you start with is already pretty good, and I only made one new signing as Gerrard was injured at the start of the season. Had Benayoun on the left, and Gerrard on the right, with Aquilani and Maxi being constantly rotated at the AMC spot. I found Kuyt and Torres's partnership to be effective, and Ngog himself was a pretty good striker.

Hope you have luck with this if you decide to try it out.

I had the same problems when I first started with Liverpool, playin a 4-4-2 formation.. kept gettin draws for the first couple of matches..

decided to switch things up with a 4-1-2-1-2 and ended up winnin the Premier League and Champions League in the same season.. Attacking , mixed passing, and commited tackling.

The core team that you start with is already pretty good, and I only made one new signing as Gerrard was injured at the start of the season. Had Benayoun on the left, and Gerrard on the right, with Aquilani and Maxi being constantly rotated at the AMC spot. I found Kuyt and Torres's partnership to be effective, and Ngog himself was a pretty good striker.

Hope you have luck with this if you decide to try it out.

I am using this same formation with Portsmouth. Couldn't buy any players as I only had £10k !!! Came 6th in my first season and now playing in Europe.

Currently 5th in my second season after a bit of "Redknap'esque" Wheeler dealing :thup:

I am using this same formation with Portsmouth. Couldn't buy any players as I only had £10k !!! Came 6th in my first season and now playing in Europe.

Currently 5th in my second season after a bit of "Redknap'esque" Wheeler dealing :thup:

sounds amazing! I might have to give this a try! :D

Archived