• SI Staff

The existing FMH iPhone game works fine on the iPad and looks kinda cool scaled up (there's a photo I took of it running on my iPad on the forum here somewhere if you poke around) .... no scheduled plans at present for a dedicated iPad version though (I'm kinda busy supporting the iPhone version presently I'm afraid ;) ).

• SI Staff
Alright, i haven't actually tried the iPhone game yet. One quick question: When the iPhone game is downloaded on the iPad, does it fit to the iPad screen or is it the same size as the iPhone screen?

The iPad has the ability to 'scale up' iPhone applications - they don't quite take up the entire iPad screen space but do take up most of it and the scaling seems to be done intelligently on the device as they don't appear to be particularly 'blocky' when scaled up.

(FMH is also nice and FAST on the iPad :D)

• SI Staff
Sounds brilliant! I will be looking to purchase an iPad when they come out in England. Did you get yours in America btw?

Yeah I live in Florida these days (my wife's American and she'd lived in England with me for around a decade so a few years back it became my turn to live abroad and move over here).

Only went for the uber cheapy wireless one and kinda wishing I'd picked up the 3g model now as I"m using it far more than I'd expected and the 3g is far cheaper than I expected (I thought it'd be $40/month same as my iPhone data plan but its only $14.99 which isn't near as bad as I'd feared ...).

Archived