Have just been thinking that, with transfers, i thought it would be a good idea to add to the game, the ability to send your assistant to do the negotiating, or even Board/Director of Football, if you tell them which player you want, and then they can go and try and crack out a deal.

Would leave me with more time to concentrate on other things etc. Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but i thought i would get my pennys worth in.

Maybe available for beginners, but for me it's one of the best parts of the game. There's plenty of areas to fiddle with to get the best buy. I would be annoyed to find my assistant got a great buy in cash but added 50% of next sale and other incentives.

I find the key is looking at what the player is already earning at his current club. If he's earning say £30,000 a week, and he requests £70,000 a week from you, you can offer him a much lower wage than £70,000 and he'll usually still accept providing your offer is above what he is currently earning. If what he requests from you is similar to his current wage, there'll be much less room for negotiation...

Archived