Newcastle United Help

I have got promoted with Newcastle United in for my first season, finishing second, and only signing Nicolas Otamendi. My problem is that a takeover was going through from December first season, finally being completed on July 14th, finally allowing me to purchase players once again. The takeover was by a fans suppoerters group, so they have not given me any money, and still leaving with a massive loan. I was wondering if i will get taken over again by any chance, and clear that debt!

The main problem is it has left me with little time to find and purchase knew players, with the board only giving me £15 million to spend on knew players, with a lot of players allready purchased. Any suggestiosn would be greatful, as i will be resuming the game after work. As my squad looks, none of them are of Prem qualitity i would suggest, with a lot of luck, and my loan signings getting me promoted in the first place, and my wage bill is still fairly high, as knwo one seems to want my dead wood,

cheers for any help, thanks

The only help I can offer is that my Newcastle squad was taken over Christmas of season three... Really bad luck though, getting stuck with poor supporters ;)

My Newcastle have been given a lot of money... don't know what to do with it all :p

Archived