New Stadium

I decided to bring a club from the league 2 to the top. I chose Crewe, got them promoted season after season, finishing 15th in my season in prem. Ive developed ground to the max i can, a paultry 14,000. Their is not a request for new stadium on boardroom for a new stadium.

Does anyone know if new stadiums can be built?

They can but it's a random event that happens after you have enough money.

FM11 needs to include some sort of discussion with the board on this so they can at least tell you when a new stadium should be built.

Yea they can be built, ive had quite a few, just a matter of waiting, shouldn't be too long given your situation.

A lot of people say bank balance plays a big role. In my experience your finances have to be stable but generally the board will happilly fund the expansion by loans and selling your existing ground.

I decided to bring a club from the league 2 to the top. I chose Crewe, got them promoted season after season, finishing 15th in my season in prem. Ive developed ground to the max i can, a paultry 14,000. Their is not a request for new stadium on boardroom for a new stadium.

Does anyone know if new stadiums can be built?

Yes, new stadiums can be built but your posts suggests your not sure how.

Keep asking for an expansion (Even though your current stadium is at its limit), as long as you are filling it and have a lot of money you'll get one eventually its just a question of when.

If it's any consolation I've just been promoted to League Two with my Dulwich Hamlet team and I have a max capacity of 3000 and I don't even own the ground! It's owned by Fisher Athletic. So when I ask to expand as I fill out the stands I'm told we are unable too because we don't own the ground! Very frustrating.

It'll happen eventually, though it's a bit random. All the conditions are perfect for my Liverpool team to get a new stadium, but they won't do it, and I keep asking. Whereas on a game I played with Newcastle a while back we built a new one within a few years after I took over, and with average finances.

If it's any consolation I've just been promoted to League Two with my Dulwich Hamlet team and I have a max capacity of 3000 and I don't even own the ground! It's owned by Fisher Athletic. So when I ask to expand as I fill out the stands I'm told we are unable too because we don't own the ground! Very frustrating.

3000...you're lucky, I'm in the premiership with AFC Liverpool who share with Prescot Cables and due to the seating only rule I have a capacity of 200 :D

Next season though we'll be playing at the daemonic Stadium :cool:

Just checked them on my save and Man City moved to a new 64000 seat stadium in 2016.

Here it was 2016, called "Power stadium" :).

Anyway, I'm playing my second season in a new stadium. Didn't even ask for an expansion. But we are the best team in the world, and we were sharing a stadium with Sampdoria.

The trigger for a new stadium is having a high enough average attendance - it needs to far exceed your max. capacity.

Ehm, what? Try reading it again and find the fault ;).

Ehm, what? Try reading it again and find the fault ;).

Sorry...hungover...words hurt :eek: . I mean the hidden av. attendance score - basically you should fill out all your home league games, obviously...if you can fill your stadium in a home game in the League Cup 2nd round against lower league opposition, that should indicate a hidden av. attendance value that far exceeds your stadium capacity, which is what you are after.

Archived