Signed player on Load, but he cannot play?

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but playing as Blackpool in the Prem league 2015/2016 season and just signed a lad from Barcelona on loan, good stats 4 stars. Then he shows as Ineligible to play as he's already played for 2 other european clubs this season.

why would it not warn this before you signed him and does that mean that if I terminate the loan, I lose the money I paid to secure his services?.

hope someone can help?

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but playing as Blackpool in the Prem league 2015/2016 season and just signed a lad from Barcelona on loan, good stats 4 stars. Then he shows as Ineligible to play as he's already played for 2 other european clubs this season.

why would it not warn this before you signed him and does that mean that if I terminate the loan, I lose the money I paid to secure his services?.

hope someone can help?

Happened to me once after i bought vagner love for forest wouldnt allow me to play him for the entire season which was annoying as he was my best striker attribute wise and my most expensive signing. So i suppose you will have to terminate his loan as you wont be able to play him

Happened to me once after i bought vagner love for forest wouldnt allow me to play him for the entire season which was annoying as he was my best striker attribute wise and my most expensive signing. So i suppose you will have to terminate his loan as you wont be able to play him

yeah, guessed as much....oh well that's £775K of my pitiful budget gone....£800K left and 1 week of January window and need a striker desperately who can score in the prem league....not looking good is it !!!

thanks for replying.

Archived