[iTouch/iPhone] 'Demoting' players

Quick question, possibly really stupid but I've been trying to work it out for a while with no joy.

In the transfer status of a player you have 'Demote', I was guessing this puts them in the reserves (You can't see them in your squad) and they have disappeared. If this what the feature is for? And if so, how do I get them back!? I can't seem to find demoted players anywhere!

Please helpp

• SI Staff
I have to ask this, but what is the point of the reserve squad? Is it just another screen to list players in, or do they play games, stay match fit, become more likely to accept transfers elsewhere, etc?

A player in the reserves is slightly more likely to accept transfers but also its a way of filtering the players displayed in the main squad (so its not cluttered) and also doubling the effective amount of players a human can have in his team (by using slots in the reserve team you can have up to 72 players in your club squad).

A player in the reserves is slightly more likely to accept transfers but also its a way of filtering the players displayed in the main squad (so its not cluttered) and also doubling the effective amount of players a human can have in his team (by using slots in the reserve team you can have up to 72 players in your club squad).

Does 'demoting' a player affect his moral? I assume it would for a player who expects to be a first team regular. But what about youngsters I've listed for load. Or older squad players?

Archived