Do i go back?

i was sacked as Peterborough manager though i was there most successful manager EVER a 'disagreement' with the board via an ultimatum :) got me the sack....

i went to Liverpool and am currently on course to retain the EPL after i won it in my first season with them, their first since 1990, the treble is on this season and alot of the team are mine but alot of the Peterborough team are also mine...

the 'declare interist in job' button has appeared at Peterborough, do i declare and go back, or leave it in the past?!?!

I remember doing that once on one of the earlier games. I was Man Utd manager for 16 years and won the Premiership every year bar 1 and the CL 5 times, I decided to leave and go to Norwich who were battling relegation in the PL. After 3 seasons there I won the legue and then the United job came up after a 5th and 6th place finish. I applied for the job and got it back. :) Then went on to bring more sucess. If I were you and you have the urge, go for it! Go back to where you belong!

Archived