simply cannot win PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi please help,

im playing as Hull City

usually im pretty good at previous FM games, but I just cant win no matter what i try, not easy matches not hard matches and its really starting to **** me off.

please no negative comments or remarks about signings, i just need some help,

MY NEXT match is against SPURS

Ive played 9, won 1, drawn 1 , lost 7 , bottom of the league, scored 4 goals and let in 17:eek::eek::eek::

GOALKEEPERS

Boaz Myhill,Matt Duke

Right Backs

Song Chong Goog , Bernard Mendy, Abubakari Yakubu

Left Backs

Andy Dawson, Kevin Kilbane

Centre Backs

Sol Campbell, Zayatte,Sonko,Anthony Gardner

Right Wing

Craig Fagan, Chris Brunt, Khamel Ghilas

Left Wing

Stephen Hunt,Geovanni

Centre Mid

BULLARD (INJURED), olofinjana,geovanni,khamel ghilas,song chong goog

Forwards

Cousin,Gary Hooper,Jozy Altidore,Sylvain Wiltord,jan venegor of hesselink

PLEASE HELP

mainly been playing 4-4-2 unless i play top 4 and i then play 4-5-1.

The problem is they just wont score, ive tried attacking play and defensive play against both decent and poor teams.

I have had a hard fixture list of everton, man utd, chelsea,spurs,

but ive failed to pick up points against birmingham and sunderland etc

my own win came against wigan first match of the seaon and it was a 92nd dubious penalty.

cheers

I'm guessing your side is low on confidence, plus you seem to have more forwards than centre-mids so i'd stick with 4-4-2 and a pretty consistent team to try and get people working together.

Balanced/Rigid philosophy

Standard/Counter strategy

depending on the above, perhaps more direct, less creative freedom/less roaming.

Leave the defence pretty much as is, you can tweak things when you notice things going wrong.

Your wide players need to be set-up in accordance with their strengths but winger(support) gives me the most consistency.

Then i'd set your centre-mids to be a ball-winner (defend) and maybe a box-to-box, though he'll be severely restricted from above, so maybe try something suited to your players.

Then i'd have one of your strikers as a defensive forward/deep-lying playmaker and the other as a poacher.

Finally set-up your set-pieces, particularly corners (though not the exploit!)

Of course this is very simplistic and may not work but its hard to suggest what to do without knowing how your players play but whenever I have a struggling team i do something similar and it usually works :)

Let me know how you get on!

Archived