Players Value Limited?

I have a great player in the A-League and he scores just over a goal per game on average. His value when I took over the club was 325k, it is now 2 seasons later and he has risen to a value of £2.1 million but that seems to be the top value he can become. Don't get me wrong I don't think that he should be able to become a £50 million player or anything but it got me wondering is there a limit on how much a players value can increase to? If so how is it calculated?

It is to do with the League (or nations) reputation, whichever one of the two is static. Throughout my years in N. Ireland, the highest valued player I ever had, was £1,200,000. I'm certain that he would have been a £30,000,000+ valued player in the big leagues.

It is to do with the League (or nations) reputation, whichever one of the two is static. Throughout my years in N. Ireland, the highest valued player I ever had, was £1,200,000. I'm certain that he would have been a £30,000,000+ valued player in the big leagues.

Hahahaha....the continuing, never-ending run of Andrew Smylie. Always nice to see him get his credit where it's due.

Archived