PSP cutting out while playing FMH2007 !?!

That's happened to me a couple of times too. The psp just freezes, then after about 20 seconds it goes off. Once you restart it it's on the psp's home screen.

Also, ive had another type of the game freezing! As im playing a match, after making a sub or pausing the game, when i press start to restart the match, the game freezes, and where my teams and opppo's names are meant to be it says "home_team_name" and "away_team_name" same with the clock and scores. . .

Both occur more frequently as the seasons go by, im in my 6th season now with Spurs. . .

This has happend to me twice now, and im getting sick of it!

Fare enough you can continue from where ever you saved last, but thats not real for me.

Because every day is different and if i win, lose or draw a game and then it crashes and i re-play the same game again..... it will be a different score line and the hole unique fun of the game is gone, you know?

Does anyone have any idears or is there a patch someone is aware of, to correct this problem?

As this is such a great game"

There should be an effort by the makers to correct this, coz this prob happend in the last one aswell.

Would app some help here icon_smile.gif

Thanks"

it happened to me twice... and i noticed that it happens when i make a subtitution, then i fast click start - X - start - Down arrow - X... so that the gameplay would start again and i would be in the stats window again...

so it crashes the game if i do this really quickly...

Like chuz said just autosave...also if you're on a decent firmware you can try making a dump of your game and playing it off the memory stick. This is what i do now after it crashed for me once and its never done it again. Also i autosave so even if everything goes pear-shaped its only 3 or 4 games lost

MBC123"

Would really appreciate it if you could give me info in to how i would make a dump for the football manager crashing problem and how i would run it from my memory stick?

I have a 4gig memory stick and a version 3.03!

Would be very greatfull mate........

If its poss, could you send me the dump thing already made via email? if thats poss of course!

I will keep checking this foroom for your reply.

Thank's again icon14.gif

Archived