What to do ?

Ive got a save with Tottenham on the 10.2 update, Im about 6 seasons in and have a great team with the likes of agureo, balotelli, sakho, ribery etc and have not cheated once that has caused this save to be really exciting. When the 10.3 update came out I wanted to start a new save but havent been able to find a team that I have enjoyed. I can only get a few games in then it starts to get really borring so I find myself just deleting the save. Should I carry on with the Tottenham game??? or do any of you guys have an idea what team i could choose??? :thup:

Set yourself a goal. Have you won the Champions League? The Premiership? Do you want to win them every year?

Meant to say im in my seventh season. Yh Ive won the Champions league twice, the premier league 6 times (Chelsea won it second season), FA Cup twice and League cup 3 times. Also a club Legend now :)

Get to the top of the european rankings and top of the rich list. Get yourself a massive stadium too, hopefully named after you :D

Yh that does sound pritty fun actually. Gona stick with this save:p. Oh yh last season though I got a new chairman Ian Booth and I dont think hes very good :(. Been getting about £50-60 million every season now but I reckon he'll prbably give me about £10 million

Archived