Just won the premier league with Sunderland :)

I just wanted to post this as i am very happy :) Just spent the last 7 hours at work leading Sunderland to it's first title in over 70 years. :D

I'm in my third season and we had odds of 101 to 1 to win the premier league. We did it in a dramatic fashion. We were 3 points ahead of Liverpool who beat us away 2-0 and drew 0-0 at home. We played a relatively weak team (Cardiff) away and they played Arsenal at home. They won 3-1 but in vain as my boys found the strength to score one more goal to beat Cardiff 0-1. Neymar has been absolutely on fire since he came to us in winter. Worth every penny of the 17 million I'm paying for him over the next 48 months. Axel Witsel also did a terrific job. I never managed Sunderland before and I'm having a blast. Last season 9th, next season UCL :D

Well done mate. Sounds like a great climax to the season.

Thanks! I sincerely didn't think it was going to happen until match day 36. Finishing 9th the previous season i just thought I'm getting lucky in every game :p

I used a 4-1-2-1-2. Oh and i almost forgot, Ochoa is the best keeper i ever had in the game. Absolutely epic!

Thanks! I sincerely didn't think it was going to happen until match day 36. Finishing 9th the previous season i just thought I'm getting lucky in every game :p

I used a 4-1-2-1-2. Oh and i almost forgot, Ochoa is the best keeper i ever had in the game. Absolutely epic!

Ochoa is still playing for me in 2022 for Wolves :p.. He also helped me win the Premier League too :)

I have to third that post!

Did you have any original Sunderland players left? How did they do?

I will post the entire team tomorrow. Right now i'm not at work :) Off the top of my head i can tell you that Turner, Bardsley, Cattermole, Bent and Campbell are still in my team and doing a great job. Especially Campbell, every time i sub him in he scores.

Gotta second this post.
I will post the entire team tomorrow. Right now i'm not at work :) Off the top of my head i can tell you that Turner, Bardsley, Cattermole, Bent and Campbell are still in my team and doing a great job. Especially Campbell, every time i sub him in he scores.

good to see, i look forward to your update from work!! haha

I did it in my 3rd season with the Newcastle, however i won it against Arsenal and not an easy team like Cardiff.

A suppose it is a huge achievement so well done.

The fixture schedule worked out in my favor i guess...

I did it in my 3rd season with the Newcastle, however i won it against Arsenal and not an easy team like Cardiff.

A suppose it is a huge achievement so well done.

Do you look down your nose at everyone? Congratulations on your post. Hope you feel big and clever.

good to see, i look forward to your update from work!! haha

GK G.Ochoa

DR N.N'Koulou

DL G.Bale

DC N.Otamendi

DC M.Sakho

DMC G.Kacar

MC A.Witsel

MC S.Busquets

AMC I.Rakitic

ST Neymar

ST V.Kadlec

S1 L.Guilherme

S2 P.Bardsley

S3 L.Cattermole

S4 G.Wijnaldum

S5 Gerson

S6 M.Mateu

S7 F.Campbell

Other players:

B.Zuculini

J.Colback

N.Barazite

J.Henderson

G.Pacheco

Y.Nsaku

Transfers 2012/2013

IN:

Barazite, Arsenal, 2.5m

Pacheco, At. Madrid, Free

Gerson, Gremio, 3.2m

Mateu, Anderlecht 5.75m

Rakitic, Schalke, 17.25m

Total: 28.5m

OUT:

Tinga, Hoffenheim, 8.25m

Zuculini, QPR, Loan

Barazite, QPR, Loan

Meyler, Sheff Wed, 3.5m

Total: 11,75

Transfers 2011/12 (Premier League Won)

IN:

Dodo, Corinthians, 2.8m

Zuculini, Racing Club, 550k

Nsaku, ----, Free

Wijnaldum, Feyenoord, 5.75m

Neymar, Santos, 16m

Kacar, Herta BSC, 5.75m

N'Koulou, AS Monaco, 18m

Zezinho, Juventude, Free

Total: 49m

OUT:

Freeman, Aston Villa, 2.2m

Turner, Stoke, 5.5m

Bernardo, Porto, 11.5

Yttergard Jenssen, Fulham, 8.75m

McCartney, West Ham, 1.6m

Cristaldo, Middlesbrough, 5.75m

Nolan, Wigan, 6.25m

Henderson, Birmingham, Loan (725k)

Nsaku, Bristol Rovers, Loan

Zuculini, QPR, Loan

Bent, Getafe, 7m

Adriano, Dortmund, 6.75m

Total: 56m

I just received the news about the champions league group draw. I was seeded 4th. This is my group :eek: :

FC Bayern Munich

A.C. Milan

Atletico Madrid

Sunderland

Wish me luck! :D

PS: If you want to know the transfers for the previous two seasons let me know.

Just spent the last 7 hours at work leading Sunderland to it's first title

you better pray that your boss doesn't see this :D

oh and btw, if you manage to end first in that CL group i think it will be as good as winning the league

PS: 300 posts!!! par-tay :D

I just wanted to post this as i am very happy :) Just spent the last 7 hours at work leading Sunderland to it's first title in over 70 years. :D

I'm in my third season and we had odds of 101 to 1 to win the premier league. We did it in a dramatic fashion. We were 3 points ahead of Liverpool who beat us away 2-0 and drew 0-0 at home. We played a relatively weak team (Cardiff) away and they played Arsenal at home. They won 3-1 but in vain as my boys found the strength to score one more goal to beat Cardiff 0-1. Neymar has been absolutely on fire since he came to us in winter. Worth every penny of the 17 million I'm paying for him over the next 48 months. Axel Witsel also did a terrific job. I never managed Sunderland before and I'm having a blast. Last season 9th, next season UCL :D

Obviously a bug ;)

Christ, 4 points off the title. I'm Stoke as usual on my game, this time its been a much more frustrating save I'm in 2015/16 now and only just broken into the top 4 because of an injury crisis every season and that no really good players have been going cheap.

Usually the likes of Vaart or someone else is going for a smallish fee and can be picked up but not this time around so its just luck of the draw.

You should post up the transfers Stoke did, always fortunate enough to have an almost 'standard' transfer budget of 15 - 20m, coupled with some players like Shawcross and Arismendi who can raise big fees there is the potential there for some big money to spend.

Archived