Are you ambitious?

Ambitious?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Ambitious?

• Apply to higher jobs
    • Let them chase me

You have started unemployed with no rep and landed a job in the lowest league. Do you apply to higher jobs or wait for a club to come to you?

I used to apply to higher jobs but I think I have just got the sack because of it, it didn't say that but I'm assuming, so from now on I'm waiting :)

the same for me - usually for the first couple of seasons no job becomes available that I would get that's really that much better than my current position. Until my reputation is high enough for the press to be linking me with better jobs i don't even think about applying for them!

are you interested in the reasons of peoples' answers? for example it is another thing to expect them to chase you because you are arrogant and another thing because you don't want to change teams and IF a right offer comes in then maybe you MAY consider it

Usually when starting in the bottom leagues my intention is to take the club I'm at to the top, so would mainly reject all offers anyway.

Same here whether it is one of the challenges in the CSE forum or a club I want to manage until either i'm bored or I get sacked.

Archived