how ******** fm10

im chelmsford and we have liverpool in the fa cup 3rd round .. at the press conference i tell the media 'i consider us long shots' then i find out that my team is unhappy because i said that. i mean come on were not going to win are we lol

Nah, I mean as a user-mod

I'm sure SI left it open somewhere

Might be thinking of something else though

If you extract the media.fmf file, you get a press conferences xml file (and some others). You can alter the wording of the questions, but they're all set up so that the responses are always very positive, positive, neutral, negative or very negative.

If you look through the file you can find out what the ideal answer is for each question if you so wish though...

im chelmsford and we have liverpool in the fa cup 3rd round .. at the press conference i tell the media 'i consider us long shots' then i find out that my team is unhappy because i said that. i mean come on were not going to win are we lol

Press conferences sadly are not quite as good as they can\should be. The best thing to do I think is get the best assistant you can afford and send him to the press conferences.

The players got unhappy when I said i thought we would win the league, may sound fair enough but we were 10 points clear with 5 game to go.

I just leave them to my assistant now, I hope there is an option to turn them off in fm2011, worst feature in what is a mostly brilliant game.

The players got unhappy when I said i thought we would win the league, may sound fair enough but we were 10 points clear with 5 game to go.

I just leave them to my assistant now, I hope there is an option to turn them off in fm2011, worst feature in what is a mostly brilliant game.

Had this happen to me. 12 points clear with 7 or 8 to play. The question doesn't ask if you think your team will win, thus allowing you to give a nuetral answer, it asks you to pick a team. How stupid would anybody have to be to not pick the team clear at the top?

Archived