Aha ! Here comes another Avram Grant !!! FM 09 suggestion

Suggested News Item when a new user with experience "Automatic" takes control of a decent club !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aston Villa fans hope its not another Avram Grant !!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Randy Lerner has appointed a totally unknown Danish "Mike Hunt" as the new manager of Aston Villa. News comes out that Randy met this chap at a pub and was amazed by his capacity ! Both have been close friends from then.

Fans at Villa park are fervently hoping that the new appointment has what it takes and its not another disaster like Avram Grant at Chelsea. But many Villa fans also commented that until this new appointment they thought Randy Lerner to be a smart chap.

There are unconfirmed reports that the new chap is a tactical genius and great in man management. Villa fans definitely hope so as they remember the similar story with Chelsea which turned out horribly disastrous.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now getting back to reality:

Oh God why is there nobody at Chelsea hierarchy to end this joker's charge. icon_confused.gif

To Avram -

Your tactics so far induces sleep and thats all about it!! It’s not that the team doesn’t have a plan B in case trying to send the crowd to sleep doesn’t work. We don’t have a plan A. icon_mad.gif

That is unless passing the ball right back to our keeper when we are on the edge of the opposition keeper is our plan A. icon_mad.gif

Suggested News Item when a new user with experience "Automatic" takes control of a decent club !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aston Villa fans hope its not another Avram Grant !!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Randy Lerner has appointed a totally unknown Danish "Mike Hunt" as the new manager of Aston Villa. News comes out that Randy met this chap at a pub and was amazed by his capacity ! Both have been close friends from then.

Fans at Villa park are fervently hoping that the new appointment has what it takes and its not another disaster like Avram Grant at Chelsea. But many Villa fans also commented that until this new appointment they thought Randy Lerner to be a smart chap.

There are unconfirmed reports that the new chap is a tactical genius and great in man management. Villa fans definitely hope so as they remember the similar story with Chelsea which turned out horribly disastrous.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now getting back to reality:

Oh God why is there nobody at Chelsea hierarchy to end this joker's charge. icon_confused.gif

To Avram -

Your tactics so far induces sleep and thats all about it!! It’s not that the team doesn’t have a plan B in case trying to send the crowd to sleep doesn’t work. We don’t have a plan A. icon_mad.gif

That is unless passing the ball right back to our keeper when we are on the edge of the opposition keeper is our plan A. icon_mad.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">To Avram -

Your tactics so far induces sleep and thats all about it!! It’s not that the team doesn’t have a plan B in case trying to send the crowd to sleep doesn’t work. We don’t have a plan A </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And I'm really sure he comes here to see what opinions are of him from people who could not do the job anyway icon_rolleyes.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by robin_trott_hoof:

Avram Grant wasn't totally unknown by any means. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Definitely unknown enough to manage Chelsea..

And Chelsea is able to win anything at all is just because of the individual players' ability even with these trash tactics..

Twenty years managing leading Israeli teams and the national side isn't exactly glamorous or what you'd hope for, but he's not the "equivalent of this chap at a pub."

So far he's done indifferently in my eyes, nothing amazing but nothing awful either. See how the remainder of the season unfolds.

And if you think you've got it bad as a Chelsea fan, try supporting 99% of all other teams...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SWaRFeGa:

Maybe you should support a different team. Why did you choose Chelsea anyway? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Silly question that... icon_wink.gif

I find it kinda funny how all of the United/top clubs fans throw their toys around about Chelsea suddenly being able to afford decent players. For years we struggled signing has-beens and never-will-bes and yet managed to compete pretty well. The fact of the matter is if you look over the past 10-15 years I'm pretty sure you'll see Chelsea have only just evened it out.

Manchester United RECENT Expensive Transfers:

Rio Ferdinand - Leeds to Manchester United (33 mil)

Juan Sebastien Veron - Lazio to Manchester United (28.1 mil)

Louis Saha - Fulham to Manchester United (12.82 mil)

Cristiano Ronaldo - Sporting Lisbon to Manchester United (12.2 mil) - Great buy

Wayne Rooney - Everton to Manchester United (27 mil)

I agree that Chelsea have spent alot of money, but it took that money to bridge the gap after having lived off of scraps for so long. I'm a Chelsea fan, yeah...but I came in long before the money and Zola will always be my favorite player no matter how many supetstars roll through.

As for Avram Grant...I totally disagreed with his tactics in the cup final and I don't think we're any more entertaining. Getting within touching distance of the keeper then passing it all the way back to our defence isn't a tactic...it's stupid. If it happens in FM people cry about it...we just have to deal with it.

I don't think he should be sacked, though. Give him a little more time. At least until the end of the season, then we'll assess things. He's done okay, it's a tough job especially being in Mourinhos shadow.

Coopvalho forgot to add 30M for Tevez (will be completed), 30M for Nani + Anderson and 17M for Hargreave. However, the main reason people think that Chelsea are a big spender because they spent it all in a short period of time (2 years). But from the list he gave were fairly spread out. It's an average of 30M per year vs 250M in 2 years.

I think Grant was just playing conservative for the final and thought he could secure a win by doing that. Anyway, he has way less experience than Ramos in cup finals.

Another Chelsea fan here.

I've had my reservations about Grant from the offset. While he hasn't lost many games, we've rarely looked dominant either (save for 6-0 over City) and in our three biggest games since he took charge (Arsenal and United away and the CC Final) we've lost all three, and played poorly in all three.

He was wrong to leave out Ballack on Sunday, wrong to play Anelka on the left and should have put Joe Cole on as soon as Spurs equalised. Jury still very much out imo.

Grant is a good Manager. His just, like Mourinho, a Manager that likes to win. Thats all he cares about.

And I love the United Fans that hate on Chelsea for spending too. And Liverpool Fans for that matter. Because you've all outlayed enornmous amounts on players.

Only one team can say they didnt buy the league. And thats Arsenal. Because out of 4, Arsenal are the only team thats actually made profit on the transfer dealings in recent years.

agree with the top three posts, Man U have been doing it for years - and fair play to them! People just need to get oveer the fact Chelsea now ahve money. Also the premierleague will continue the same - more teams will get people taking it over like Roman.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">same for splashing out on slightly less expensive players </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Slightly less? Can you tell me the last time Arsenal paid even close to 30 million for a player ?

I think what you meant was, a hell of a lot less than the other 3.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Flair:

Grant is a good Manager. His just, like Mourinho, a Manager that likes to win. Thats all he cares about.

And I love the United Fans that hate on Chelsea for spending too. And Liverpool Fans for that matter. Because you've all outlayed enornmous amounts on players.

Only one team can say they didnt buy the league. And thats Arsenal. Because out of 4, Arsenal are the only team thats actually made profit on the transfer dealings in recent years. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Its good to earn profit through transfer dealings and all that but Arsenal hasnt won anything for a long long time... icon_rolleyes.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Slightly less? Can you tell me the last time Arsenal paid even close to 30 million for a player ?

I think what you meant was, a hell of a lot less than the other 3. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

True. But it's still enough for them not to be able to claim some odd morale high ground.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Its good to earn profit through transfer dealings and all that but Arsenal hasnt won anything for a long long time... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This whole thread is becoming pointless but I think your deffination, Chelski's deffinition and Arsenals deffinition of 'a long time' vary greatly icon_rolleyes.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Maviarab:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">same for splashing out on slightly less expensive players </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Slightly less? Can you tell me the last time Arsenal paid even close to 30 million for a player ?

I think what you meant was, a hell of a lot less than the other 3. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

£12m for a average but quick 16/17 year old is as bad imo.

Not to stick up for Man U too much (I'm a villa fan), but there's a crucial difference between their spending and Chelsea's in that Man U, before the Glaziers, didn't accrue their wealth overnight. Their spending was made possible by revenue, a world-wide fanbase, and sound business management. They didn't just become mega-wealthy overnight thanks to a slightly shady Russian oligarch taking control.

Back on topic, for this idea to work, the game would have to have the intelligence to accurately assess the performance, tactics, approach and style of a manager. The game would also have to present it's news items with all the finesse and wording of a sub-standard fanzine, rather than the unbiased manner it currently adopts.

This idea is just a front so that a Chelsea fan from Denmark (ie, local boyhood fan) can have a go at Avram Grant on this forum.

icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by macca69:

agree with the top three posts, Man U have been doing it for years - and fair play to them! People just need to get oveer the fact Chelsea now ahve money. Also the premierleague will continue the same - more teams will get people taking it over like Roman. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Exactly. And to all Chelsea bashers, if you're club had billions of pounds, would you be happy if they didn't spend it? Chelsea have money so they spend it, what's wrong with that?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> This idea is just a front so that a Chelsea fan from Denmark (ie, local boyhood fan) can have a go at Avram Grant on this forum. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Have to agreem why cant he support AGF or something icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by safc4eva:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by macca69:

agree with the top three posts, Man U have been doing it for years - and fair play to them! People just need to get oveer the fact Chelsea now ahve money. Also the premierleague will continue the same - more teams will get people taking it over like Roman. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Exactly. And to all Chelsea bashers, if you're club had billions of pounds, would you be happy if they didn't spend it? Chelsea have money so they spend it, what's wrong with that? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I had this chat down the pub a while ago and I actually said I would rather there be no money in the game as it was more exciting before Jack Walker etc entered the English game.

For what it is worth I think that for any club these days to be competative has to have a sugar daddy owner.

Sad when you see lower league teams go bust over small amounts (when you see what the epl earns).

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by danish chelsea:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by robin_trott_hoof:

Definitely unknown enough to manage Chelsea.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mourinho wasn't exactly world-renowned was he?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Coopvalho:

I find it kinda funny how all of the United/top clubs fans throw their toys around about Chelsea suddenly being able to afford decent players. For years we struggled signing has-beens and never-will-bes and yet managed to compete pretty well. The fact of the matter is if you look over the past 10-15 years I'm pretty sure you'll see Chelsea have only just evened it out.

Wayne Rooney - Everton to Manchester United (27 mil) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Firstly, lets clear up your figures.

Ferdinand - £29.1m(a lot of money, still, but £4 million does mean something to Man Utd, more than it does to Chelsea these days.)

Wayne Rooney - £22m + possible clauses.

Also, how many years did Man Utd make those signings off?

4?

5 years?

How much did they spend across those years in transfers?

£150m probably?

Abromavich has poured in almost £400m in that time on transfers ALONE.

To be honest, I have no problem with big spending, Man Utd do it, Liverpool do it, Real Madrid do it, Barcelona, A.C. etc. etc.

But look at those teams, they generate their own money to spend, they don't have it handed to them on a plate like Chelsea, which is where people find the problem.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Norville Rodgers:

Back on topic, for this idea to work, the game would have to have the intelligence to accurately assess the performance, tactics, approach and style of a manager. The game would also have to present it's news items with all the finesse and wording of a sub-standard fanzine, rather than the unbiased manner it currently adopts.

This idea is just a front so that a Chelsea fan from Denmark (ie, local boyhood fan) can have a go at Avram Grant on this forum.

icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for further suggesting on my idea!! Actually its a request to SI that they make the news item more intersting and readable than this scientific journal style lingustics currently offered..

Actually we were Chelsea fans long before Roman came and built his empire and will always remain so. But what about this toad he has appointed icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Wrighty07:

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well he kinda was after he took Porto to CL glory while beating Man Utd on the way icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by skintsaint:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Wrighty07:

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well he kinda was after he took Porto to CL glory while beating Man Utd on the way icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah.

But if you asked anyone then, who had they heard of the most?

Sir Alex Ferguson or Jose Mourinho?

Fabio Capello or Jose Mourinho?

Arsene Wenger or Jose Mourinho?

Frank Rijkaard or Jose Mourinho?

Marcelo Lippi or Jose Mourinho?

I'd be surprised if any said Jose.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by danish chelsea:

Definitely unknown enough to manage Chelsea.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mourinho wasn't world-renowned?? hello..we are talking football here.. And he won the Champions League..

I have a scary vague feeling that The Special One will go to Liverpool after DIC takes over. And we will have this toad icon_frown.gif

Danish, if you want to talk about making ' news item more intersting and readable than this scientific journal style lingustics currently offered..' then fine, but in all honesty, this crap with Grant is getting tiresome now bud.

Yeah.

I'd be surprised if any said Jose. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That isnt what you said originally though. You said he wasnt known around the world as a manager. Not if they had heard of him more in the press etc than Fergie, Arsene etc

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Thanks for further suggesting on my idea!! Actually its a request to SI that they make the news item more intersting and readable than this scientific journal style lingustics currently offered..

Actually we were Chelsea fans long before Roman came and built his empire and will always remain so. But what about this toad he has appointed </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wasn't agreeing or disagreeing really, just pointing out that it would need a lot of work. The "scientific journal" approach currently adopted is typical of any news outlet, be it Sky sports news, the newspapers, etc. The idea is to present the story and the facts in a straightforward way, free of bias or hyperbole icon_smile.gif

Also, if you have been a chelsea fan since before Roman, fair play and my apologies. So many Chelsea fans haven't. Still makes me laugh when you meet Chelsea "fans" who haven't heard of Osgood, Harris and Greaves because they played before the 2003/04 season.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by skintsaint:

Yeah.

I'd be surprised if any said Jose. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That isnt what you said originally though. You said he wasnt known around the world as a manager. Not if they had heard of him more in the press etc than Fergie, Arsene etc </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No thats exactly what I meant.

How many Brazilian football fans will have heard of Mourinho against one of those when he was appointed?

Point proven.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Point proven. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You have proven nothing. I bet you any amount of money that just as many Brazilian fans knew of him and about him before he went to chelsea than after. People in South America do have acess to TV and newspapers you know? icon_rolleyes.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Maviarab:

I think our transfer record was something like the £13m we paid for Sylvain Wiltord... Might have changed but I don't remember any near £30m deals for Arsenal.

I don't see how anyone can say Mourinho wasn't known before Chelsea!!

With F.C. Porto:

Portuguese Championships (2): 2002/03; 2003/04

SuperCup Cândido de Oliveira: 2003

Cup of Portugal: 2002/03

UEFA Cup: 2002/03

UEFA Champions League: 2003/04

At the end of the day, the guy proved his pedigree. The average joe on the street wouldn't have known Jose, but people who know football certainly did.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Coopvalho:

Wayne Rooney - Everton to Manchester United (27 mil)

I agree that Chelsea have spent alot of money, but it took that money to bridge the gap after having lived off of scraps for so long. I'm a Chelsea fan, yeah...but I came in long before the money and Zola will always be my favorite player no matter how many supetstars roll through.

As for Avram Grant...I totally disagreed with his tactics in the cup final and I don't think we're any more entertaining. Getting within touching distance of the keeper then passing it all the way back to our defence isn't a tactic...it's stupid. If it happens in FM people cry about it...we just have to deal with it.

I don't think he should be sacked, though. Give him a little more time. At least until the end of the season, then we'll assess things. He's done okay, it's a tough job especially being in Mourinhos shadow. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

man u did earn thier money though, they didnt get it overnight, they have had a long history of doing well and building there fan base(albeit a lot of glory hunters but still earned them)

Despite being a Chelsea fan I do agree with the Arsenal people in this post. They've spent an awful lot less money on players than the rest of us. Sure, they've spent millions signing youngsters but their success rate in doing so is impressive.

Whoever the people are saying that Chelsea didn't deserve the success because of the money...who are you refering to when you say Chelsea? I'll break this down a little..:

- Roman Abramovich...whether you think he's a mafia boss or not, he deserves to see success for his money. You guys spent £20 on a football management game and you all complain over things in it...the guy has the right to question where his money is going and enjoy the success that it brings. Just because he's made his money doesn't mean he is suddenly the bad guy in football.

- The players...some of our players have had proven pedigree before joining us, some of them were a bit of the gamble. Do our players not deserve success just because they were bought with money in a short space of time? They've worked damn hard to get to where they are and they're working for one of the biggest clubs in the world. I don't see where they deserve to suddenly burn in hell for that. Answers on a postcard please.

- The fans...why should we be told that we don't deserve the successes we've seen? For years people laughed at us for being Chelsea fans, we had to put up with arrogant and smug United fans who, with the odd glitch, pretty much ran the league. The moment that we got the money to let us compete they suddenly started complaining and yet (as it has been pointed it) they're under foreign ownership now and spent a bucket load of cash last summer.

At the end of the day, Chelsea are a club like any other. Its not my fault that our owner didnt take over and put us into debt. The guy loves football and he wants to see us do well. I don't see why we should be hounded for our good fortune just because clubs like Liverpool and United have question marks over their ownership.

Alright then...let's try putting this another way. Who here on these forums who is a Manchester United fan was cheering for the club back in the black and white TV days when they earned their money?

Anyone? Or did you start liking United when they were the best team in England?

I don't see how anyone can say Mourinho wasn't known before Chelsea!!

With F.C. Porto:

Portuguese Championships (2): 2002/03; 2003/04

SuperCup Cândido de Oliveira: 2003

Cup of Portugal: 2002/03

UEFA Cup: 2002/03

UEFA Champions League: 2003/04

At the end of the day, the guy proved his pedigree. The average joe on the street wouldn't have known Jose, but people who know football certainly did. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If i'm honest i didn't now who he was till he joined Chelsea. And befor you say i don't follow football i'm a liverpool and tranmere(LOCAL TEAM) fan and am a season ticket holder at Tranmere. I have also been following football since 1997/1998 season but have picked up a bit of history knowledge.

Also compared to Chelski and Utd Liverpool haven't exactly spent mega bucks. The only one has been Torres really the rest have been around 12m mark unless i'm very much mistaken.

ps Crouch is soooooooo under rated =p

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">For years people laughed at us for being Chelsea fans, we had to put up with arrogant and smug United fans who, with the odd glitch, pretty much ran the league. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

More importantly ask any United fan when the last time they won anything was 'before' 1992. Apart from the odd cup here and there they seem to forget that it had been years without them winning anything of any worth. And we all remember 'Sir Can't do no wrong Alex' being one FA cup game away from being sacked. As for the topic of the rather daft thread, give Grant a couple years to see what he can do.

You can say all you want about Grant's signings and the like. My question is simply this...

What does FM rate Grant for tactical knowledge? How 'bout discipline? Does it reflect real life?

From my perspective, FM and the SI researchers nailed Grant's mental attributes' knowledge spot on! Brilliant, just brilliant...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by copperhorse21:

You can say all you want about Grant's signings and the like. My question is simply this...

What does FM rate Grant for tactical knowledge? How 'bout discipline? Does it reflect real life?

From my perspective, FM and the SI researchers nailed Grant's mental attributes' knowledge spot on! Brilliant, just brilliant... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tactical knowledge attribute & Motivation must be zero or better should be removed for Avram Grant since its an abnormal case.

Discipline- should be linked to the assistant's ratings..

Good ratings may be given for Judging Player Ability..

i think after reading so many comments about Grant we can expect a similar News Item in FM 2009 icon_smile.gif

I think everything danish Chelsea says must be ignored as he is making a total fool out of himself.

1) People are Judging Avram Grant and he hasnt even hardly been there 5 minutes.

His first 25 games or so gave the EXACT same results as mourinho and its not like mourinho went around winnning 3/4-0. Infact Mourinho never got a result near to 6-0 as Avram did in his first month in charge against a premiership side.

Its WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY to early to judge someone like that.

Archived