new laptop

i am thinking of buying a new laptop and was wondering what i am looking for to make fm run alot of leagues quickly! Do i go for extra ram or overall processing speed or something different? Just thought i would ask on here before buying? Thanks!

I have a packard bell EasyNote MH45 laptop.

Processor:Genuine Intel® CPU T1600 @ 1.66HGz with 4BG RAM.

I can run a max four leagues for about 5 seasons before it starts to slow down.

I would go for more processor speed, RAM dont make much diffrence.

Yeah that is very good mate you will have no problem playing FM. :thup::)

Really Craig? For some reason, HD 5470 i was told may not be enough to run the match in 3D.... To be honest, i have NEVER seen the match played in 3D on any FM before. This is the first time since i started playing FM08 (which had no 3D). I just hope it works. Im yet to start a match and test it out.

Really Craig? For some reason, HD 5470 i was told may not be enough to run the match in 3D.... To be honest, i have NEVER seen the match played in 3D on any FM before. This is the first time since i started playing FM08 (which had no 3D). I just hope it works. Im yet to start a match and test it out.

Yeah it will play in 3d mate, i have the HD4570 graphics card and it plays fantastic for me, so you won`t have any trouble.

wow...I have an Acer Aspire 5740G Intel Core i5 Processor; 2.26 Ghz; ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5470; 4 GB Ram; 500 GB HD; ...... any good?

Thats a very good laptop. Just one slight issue that you might not be aware of. If you are running a 32bit version of windows then you will only have about 3.4gb ram to play with. This is still plenty for fm though.

Thats a very good laptop. Just one slight issue that you might not be aware of. If you are running a 32bit version of windows then you will only have about 3.4gb ram to play with. This is still plenty for fm though.

No thank god its a 64-bit :)

Archived