Annoying ingame situation

Anyone else experiencing this annoying thing happening in 2d? I'm talking about a quick kick from the opposing keeper that goes the length of almost the whole pitch, bounces once and the opposing striker lobs my keeper. I swear i've seen this happen so many times now on 10.3 I never seem to score this way when i watch a match but the ME seems to score like this against me lots. At first i was thinking it was my d-line but it doesn't matter if i play deep or not, i see this ingame behavior way too often.

Actually I've only seen my team do it, I think once successfully, but never the opposition.

There could be many reasons why this happens to you -

do you ask your defenders to play offside? If one gets this wrong the whole team is vulnerable to long through balls, from the keeper or otherwise - imo all defenders need high anticipation, decisions, concentration and positioning to make it work, so i never tick the box.

Do your CBs mark zonally or man mark? If they man mark a striker who is much faster than them the ball in behind is always on.

My team always does this, its about the only thing keeping my Brighton team in the Premier League. I think its as I play very narrow and through the middle with touchline instruction 'pump ball into box'. Yes.. I don't play the most attactive of football but I'm scrapping for survival!

Archived