FM 2010 Handheld [iPhone/iPod] - Improvements for future Update/new FM Handheld game

As a big fan of the old CM Series (CM93 - CM00/01), I would like to thank SI and Marc for such a great game.

I haven't been playing FM the last couple of years, simply because I doesn't have the time. It's also too detailed in my opinion.

Thats maybe also the reason why I love this FM 2010 Handheld game. It reminds me of the CM-96/97 game.

I have a few wishes for a future update or maybe the next FM handheld game:

- Stadium name and capacity in the info menu.

- An opportunity to expand/improve your stadium as in the CM 97/98 game. This could be an opportunity for the teams with small stadiums.

- Attendance info in the matches. One reason that I miss this is because I love to play with teams from lower leagus, and when I play against top teams in the leagues or in Cup-tournaments, it would be nice to see how the "big matches" affects the attendance, and in the last end the finances :)

- A message that tells you how much money you have earned after each EURO-Cup round.

- Also a message that tells you how much money you have earned due to your final league position.

- Opportunity to select the Database size. I'm playing in the German leagus and there is "only"3300 players in the Database. I would like the opportunity to select if the database size should be Small, Medium, Big, Full etc. It's irritating that you can't buy standard players from the other leagues. For example, if you selected the German league, you can't buy many player from Australia.

- Club transfer history. Which players was sold/buyed season by season. If not for all clubs, then just for the club you manage.

- Attribute search :)

- When you view your Squad, it would be nice to be able to sort by "Contract expires".

- View Managers like players so you can see the other managers attributes etc.

Thats the improvements I wish could be made in a future update or maybe the next FM handheld game.

Archived