iPhone Player Attribute Values :

I'm not sure if this is the right area, but it's a little different from the regular game. I've been looking through a few of the squads, and notice some of the player attributes are somewhat obviously wrong. (well, in my opinion :D )

For example :

Robin Van Persie : Shooting - 13, Now, in my opinion, he is a class finisher. Not the best, but definitely better than 13. He'd be more like a 17 for me.

Ashley Young : Pace - 16, now don't get me wrong, that's pretty quick, but Agbonlahor has 20 in this game, and I'm almost certain Young is faster, or at least as fast as, Agbonlahor.

Nicolas Anelka : Pace, 14, Strength, 13, Aggression, 10. Seriosuly? I know he's getting on, but the guy is faster and stronger than those attributes. And surely more aggressive than a 10 :D

I actually can't remember or find the other players :p

They were from England and Spainish leagues, as they've all I've loaded up so far.

But just browsing the teams and players, there were, imo, so many inaccurate values in the players.

• SI Staff

Please note that at the start of the game all players are coming off their 'holiday' break over the summer period - you'll find that for some players their stats will increase considerably once they're in training.

It annoys me how after the age of 33 almost every player loses all their physical attributes (most go to one) and also their heading value decreases dramatically. Its same for both PSP and Iphone.

Iv had Crouch aged 35 with heading 1!!

Also regenerated players seem to have poor heading especially on the PSP.

• SI Staff
I think Swindon Town's Charlie Austin is significantly short changed in the attributes department. He should have a 15 for shooting, positioning, and teamwork. His speed should be a 13 also.

I'm afraid I don't do any of the research personally - all the FMH database is an export of the FM PC title and unfortunately research will always be 'somewhat subjective' in nature, we do our utmost to make it as realistic as possible however there will always be items which people debate.

(also bear in mind that FMH attributes are much more volitile than on the PC and include 'form' to some extent, so a player might look better than he is if he's on a hot streak for example - this makes it a little harder to spot who will be the truly 'great' players when they're young, much as irl imho)

Archived