Tutoring questions.

I'm Everton at the moment I have 4 strikers, all very good players but they are only 23, 18, 18 and 18 years old. So it got me thinking about tutoring:

- Does it make a significant difference tutoring youngsters?

- Can a 23 year old effectively tutor an 18 year old?

- Does it help if the player tutoring is similar to the player learning?

- Is it worth signing some legends (32+) for the sole reason of tutoring my players (Shevchenko, Owen, Gudjohnsen)?

- Does the lack of an experienced striker have a negative effect in general on my other strikers?

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I'm Everton at the moment I have 4 strikers, all very good players but they are only 23, 18, 18 and 18 years old. So it got me thinking about tutoring:

- Does it make a significant difference tutoring youngsters?

- Can a 23 year old effectively tutor an 18 year old?

- Does it help if the player tutoring is similar to the player learning?

- Is it worth signing some legends (32+) for the sole reason of tutoring my players (Shevchenko, Owen, Gudjohnsen)?

- Does the lack of an experienced striker have a negative effect in general on my other strikers?

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Not being an expert, I can only refer to what I have read on these boards myself.

1. Yes it can have a very positive effect on the youngster, if the guy tutoring is right for him. It can improve his determination and some of the hidden stats if it is successful.

2. I doubt there is any game engine difference between a 23 year old and a 32 year old, if the stats are the same.

3. It is best if their personalities match.

4. I think it depends on whether you think they are worth it. If they are not playing, then I would say probably no. But then again it will depend on their salary and whether they get annoyed from not playing.

5. I have no idea

Archived