been playing the game since 1/12/06 i was oxford utd won con won league 2 3rd season mid table 4th season won play offs so got in league 1 so just about to start 5th season when my son who is 11 had some friends round and they where playing on the psp racing games and so on this was saturday night so on sunday went to start season 5 when i loaded it it came up no data so i was well gutted 1 off my sons friends deleated my save games.need to get my head round it till i start again?

been playing the game since 1/12/06 i was oxford utd won con won league 2 3rd season mid table 4th season won play offs so got in league 1 so just about to start 5th season when my son who is 11 had some friends round and they where playing on the psp racing games and so on this was saturday night so on sunday went to start season 5 when i loaded it it came up no data so i was well gutted 1 off my sons friends deleated my save games.need to get my head round it till i start again?

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Garmonster:

bit old for psp if you have 11 yr old son? you should be concentrating on your job </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oi - less of that please .... apart from anything else my daughters twelve and about to turn into a teenager in a few weeks time icon_biggrin.gif

too old for psp nooooooo i will never be to old for psp well at least why football manager is around it kicks ass i think there is no better management game of psp or any other console except fm on pc but i don't think you can be to old for psp i say lock your son and freinds in a cupard and feed them bread and water (do not use this as parental guidance) lol

yeah he is 11 but hes got complex problems.so by playing the psp gives him enjoyment but he can only play by doing assistant pick it's very hard for him to understand i think he as been sacked a lot i have tried to lean him but its hard for him to pick up but the main think is he enjoys playing it.

i don't belive it i started again with oxford and just won the con then just about to start in leauge 2 when i had to save it then i went to reload it about 20 min ago and i got the save gave on the memory stick but it just keeps saying loading failed is there any way of getting it to load?

Archived