Atletico have a magically high rep on my game...

Not sure if this is breaking some rules as I have used FM scout to check this but Atletico Madrid have a rep of 9992 despite not winning anything.

I was suspicious as they want 2 of my top strikers despite no other clubs ever wanting anyone unless I transfer list them.

I checked and they have the highest rep by nearly 400 points.

Will I just have to wait for this to go down over time?

Have they been taken over?

This happened to me while at man utd a.madrid had been taken over by some hungarians and they was always declaring there interest in rooney.Roberto Mancini was there manager and he declared his interest in rooney that much and said he was a quality player countless times he was on rooneys favoured personnel.

Never signed him though and Rooney went on to become man utds all time leading goal scorer.

In my game at the start of 13/14 season (5 years in) Atletico were touted as favourites for the Liga, after finishing outside Europe (actually 8th) last season. Sorry I don't have the screenie.

But I saw this thread looked at their staff (to see the board) and I nearly fell off my seat laughing when I saw:

CAtlticoMadridSAD.png

I reckon this is where the IRA is stashing the money now.

In my game at the start of 13/14 season (5 years in) Atletico were touted as favourites for the Liga, after finishing outside Europe (actually 8th) last season. Sorry I don't have the screenie.

But I saw this thread looked at their staff (to see the board) and I nearly fell off my seat laughing when I saw:

CAtlticoMadridSAD.png

I reckon this is where the IRA is stashing the money now.

nah thats sunderland :D

I once saw Liverpool's rep going from Continental (years and years without trophies and always outside of the CL) to Worldwide after some Taiwan chairman took over...

Reputation always worked weirdly in FM... SI seems to change the system every year.. :D

Only if they are really really really rich tycoons

Abit silly I know

Hell, only a few teams have become top teams overnight due to takeovers (in England, Chelsea are the only team I can think of, Man City don't count as they have simply become contenders for Europe Qualification, not for titles)

Archived