Affiliated Clubs - Income

Which club gives you the most Financial Benefits for linking up with them. I have requested a feeder club whilst managing Newcastle and I chose financial option but I could choose a club to link too if I wanted but I'm not sure which one is the best for getting you the most money.

Grateful for your suggestions.

Generally the best clubs for a financial link are American, Chinese and Japanese clubs. They are the three countries generally accepted (in real life and in game) to be most receptive to football, while also having the financial status to be really profitable for clubs to expand into. Be warned though you will be paying a minimum of £1m to whichever club you join up with (money you may not be able to afford to lose now).

You could also try a first option link with a Brazilian team who have good facilities and cream off their best youth before they cost the world in order to profitably broker a few sales a few years down the line.

Which clubs in the US, China and Japan are the best to link with for maximum income? I have had different results in the past with different feeder clubs, money wise.

Thats the tricky bit, I think it is basically based on the club's reputation, as the higher rep clubs will be better able to attract and keep fans.

And as Trekman says, buy a few good players if you can form the same nation as the team and you will get better merchandise rewards for it.

At the moment I have one commercial link team from Japan last month (July) was a shade over £800k (with two big names in) 2 weeks into August it's £504k and all last season it was a shade under £7.3m. I am looking for a second such lin and if it comes in I will keep an eye on the money to see if there are any changes.

Sooty2222 im also currently Newcastle just finished 2018/19 season and i have links with New York (983k), toronto (£2m), Shandong (836k) LA (2.45m), Okoyama (889k) and Colorado (2.12m) these seem to have helped grately as Newcastle are now 2nd richest team in the world

i am pretty much going through USA, Japan and China and looking under information then slecting the clubs which have the highest value, also some of the clubs when announcing the link with me they have cut links with another club think one of the American clubs cut a link with Real to become my feeder...

Also i just chose to be affiliated with Al-ain in the United Arab Emirates thinking it would be a financial benefit... turns out its not its a first option link so will go back to america, japan and china.

Archived