anyone ever filled there 2nd team with youth you bought

Well, I only put players there which are too old to play in the under 19/18 year old group and i want to see them develop playing week in week out.

Those players whom I consider braking in the first team despite their young age I keep at the first team give them a couple of games and set available to reserves.

It's always better for a players development to play games even friendlies work.

Depends on how much money I have to spend. If playing as Man City, yes. If playing as Olympiokos Volou, no. It also depends on if I have quality players in the youth squad coming through. Also use it as a place where aging, near retirement, players go. But yes, I have done it before.

I was taken over by a tycoon who immediately upgraded my facilities with Valencia; I do this a lot. I'm hoping to get Nottingham Forest promoted strictly on the basis of my youth, in fact.

At the moment, my active league feeder teams are:

-Nottingham Forest (Championship)

-Karlsruhe (Bundesliga)

-Lazio (Serie A)

-Sivasspor (Turkish Premier League)

-Olhanense (Liga Vitalis)

My big problem is that when I buy youth, they somehow feel like they're above playing for the last two on that list and turn down the moves. This is especially true after a year abroad. They seem to like going to Karlsruhe and Forest, and both have really helped develop my players just by virtue of getting them regular game time; even if the player can't break into the first team, I can usually make money on them if they get decent playing time.

Either way, it's a good deal for me; Karlsruhe's going to be in the Europa League next season, so any player who goes there will be getting first team experience, plus European experience. Can't beat that.

i do it all the time. i hate to have some 22- 24 no hopers wasting space and money.... by the 3rd season usually have 20-23 players in my first team 3 or 4 of them also play in the 2nd team just to keep kit. and then only have 4-6 19 or 20 years olds in my 2nd.. the rest are youngsters

Yeah, this usually happens if I have skegloads of money, I buy every youngster the scouts suggest. It culminated with Charleroi winning the Belgian league with a team almost entirely made of players I had sent them; followed with me leaving the at the end of the season, the new manager not sending an entire teams worth of players to Charleroi, so Charleroi had to play their own players and they end up getting relegated whilst defending champions.

Archived