what is your biggest scoreline against england big four?

as arsenal i demolished liverpool 7-0 and got them relegated in one of my old saves a few weeks ago, first season too.

outside the top 4, would be a 4-1 against united with villa at home, league cup i think :)

On my current save, it's as follows. I'm Liverpool by the way.

Against Arsenal, I've had a few 5-1's and 4-0's

Against Chelsea, 4-0 is my biggest win, though I've won a game 5-4 away from home against them before.

Against Man U, I've had a 6-0 win, a 5-0 win, and a few 4-0 wins.

Newcastle 2 - 0 Chelsea

Liverpool 0 - 1 Newcastle

Newcastle 2 - 0 Arsenal

Newcastle second season. Not really worth posting if you beat a top four team with a top four team and won by 16 goals, big deal! LOL!

• 11 months later...
I beat Man utd playing as Everton 5-2 with Timmy Cahill scoring all 5 goals... I had him playing up front as I had a striker injury crisis and he played amazing as a striker...

Ah, good old overrated Tim Cahill. THe number of times he's scored a screamer against me. :@

I would think you'd have to consider Man city as part of the big 4 and not liverpool. I mean Man city have a 4mil a week wage budget and are just a way better team at the beginning and then even more so as time progresses.

FM09 - Rotherham 2-2 Man Utd (sadly lost the replay :( )

FM10 - Never played a single one of them

FM11 - Breidablik (Icelandic side) 1-0 Man City (Europa League Playoff - sadly lost the first leg 5-1 :( )

Archived