staff knowledge

I dont know if this has been brought up already but here it goes.

For some nations like iceland and northern ireland i ve noticed the staff have knowledge of countries that have no obvious geographical connetcion with the countries they ve been in.

Here is an example of this:

Northern Irish staff have knowledge of Northern Ireland, England, and Ireland as you would expect, but they also have knowledge of France and Belgium.

Does anyone know why this is the case?

I dont know if this has been brought up already but here it goes.

For some nations like iceland and northern ireland i ve noticed the staff have knowledge of countries that have no obvious geographical connetcion with the countries they ve been in.

Here is an example of this:

Northern Irish staff have knowledge of Northern Ireland, England, and Ireland as you would expect, but they also have knowledge of France and Belgium.

Does anyone know why this is the case?

It could be from the staffs playing days or previous jobs. If he played or coached in one of these countries, the staff could have gained knowledge from this time.

Also, if they have a favoured personel, they will sometimes share their knowledge.

They've scouted that country?

Or players playin in those countries?

Thats there nationality?

I asked something similar before but to do with your own knowledge on the game, I was manager of Lyon in France, set my nationality to English and 2nd nat to French but I aslo had Welsh under my knowledge. icon_confused.gif

Archived