couple of Iphone bugs

both of these are during the highlights.

everynoe and again, always in my favour and usually after a goal kick, all but one of my players and one of thier players stand still.

these 2 players just move in a straight line for the goal presumably" battling it out for the ball which they always get, and it usally results in a goal.

All of the other players are stationary.

another one was during the johnmstones paint trophy, i had a game end u going to penalties, and for the whole shoot out, the goalies just didnt move, they were stationary for every shot

one more which ive only seen happen once was as soon as the highlight started all players were at the right hand end except for one of my strikers, thier goalie and their defender, and the ball was just sittin in the 6 yeard area. of course my player hashed up a brilliant goal and skewed it wide lol

if there is any other info you need lemme know. also wasnt sure if this shoulda been in handheld or bugs forum.

I today have discovered a few little ME bugs within the game.

1. Occasionally, the play will freeze during the highlights. It will then skip back to the "text" mode with a goal having been scored. You wont have seen the actual goal as the play has frozen. If it does it, it does it for the whole game and not just the odd highlight.

2. Occasionally, I will have on commentary only and half way through the game will switch to highlights. Sometimes when I do this or vice versa, a goal is then added to 1 of the teams without any goals being scored.

Hopefully, something for the first update.

2. Occasionally, I will have on commentary only and half way through the game will switch to highlights. Sometimes when I do this or vice versa, a goal is then added to 1 of the teams without any goals being scored.

Hopefully, something for the first update.

Had this myself today, a tad annoyed.

Archived