Non negotiable.

What has never made much sense to me is..

You make a bid, they reject it. So you make another and decide that this is the highest you will pay so you tick non negotiable. But they always negotiate another bid and tick non negotiable right back. Do they not understand what non-negotiable means.

Same when you try to sell a player. This is the price and its not negotiable, yet they always try to negotiate and change their bid which is normally the same as the last one but they have now selected non negotiable.

Theres not much point in ever picking it.

If they didn't have a dictionary maybe. And if 'would' means always in real life.

If somebody said basically this is my final offer, it's this or nothing, it's not negotiable. They would either say yes or no.

Picking non negotiable on this means the AIs next bid will be non negotiable and I can't negotiate when the AI tells me it's not negotiable. But the AI still can.

Yeah, there are a few things I don't like about the transfer system. It seems clubs can choose who they offer players to and such, but when you list a player you have no control. Also I can't pick out a club and say "Here is a player, if you want him he'll be this amount" when they show interest. You can offer them out for a certain price and HOPE they take the bait, but other clubs (who you don't want to negotiate with) might also make bids, also the player might feel like they are being forced out. And having them be able to finagle the terms of the deal when specified as non-negotiable yet not letting us have the same right seems a bit odd.

Also it seems like adding players in a deal never works out. The club always offers far less than the player you are trading wants and the deal busts, they can't meet the demands.

Additionally, I hate how sometimes when you offer a contract for a player where an agreement has been made and they reject it you have to go and remake your offer. Shouldn't you just be able to alter the contract and not have to go back to the club and make an offer? This happens a lot when I'm not paying attention and a player is demanding more than the board allows to be given for the default role that he is being signed for, really annoying.

There are a few other things but that is all I can recall at the moment.

If they didn't have a dictionary maybe. And if 'would' means always in real life.

If somebody said basically this is my final offer, it's this or nothing, it's not negotiable. They would either say yes or no.

Picking non negotiable on this means the AIs next bid will be non negotiable and I can't negotiate when the AI tells me it's not negotiable. But the AI still can.

In all fairness, irl this is said a lot but the other clubs usually tries and sees if it is also meant seriously.

Once the figure it was meant seriously they can still reconsider again whether or not they want to meet the damnds.

Yet, in FM I would expect the thing to work and mean what it says. After all I wouldn't have the hassle ticking that box in the first place.

I only want to use it to tell the comp club that thats all I have. I can't afford anymore. It's no good trying to ask me for for another 500k more because my board won't let me.

When the comp tells it's not negotiable it works that way.

Ticking the box just means you have to accept the comps next bid or end negotiations because they won't let you negotiate. So it becomes a bad idea to chose it.

Archived