Quick question

Is there somewhere i can click to get the goal history of my whole team

Not just for the current season but all seasons for the players i have so i can see who are my current leading goalscorers all together and how many everyone has since they joined the club or has since they started . All on one screen instead of having to go through each players history which doesnt even show their cups goals

Sorry but I don't believe there is, however if it's your club then you can look at your manager history and it should be there. Or alternatively, if the team whose goal history you're looking for has had the one manager for your whole save so far, you could look at that manager's history, I think it should be there?

As far as I'm aware these stats aren't available anywhere.

However if you want to see how many goals each player has had each season including non-league games you can click on the season lines in an individual players history and it will show them.

Guess you'll just need to write them down in notepad to get what you're after.

I think you can. When your on XI of the season. You click on a drop down bar above the player list of players in the XI and it should be 1 of the options. Not been on it for a while so i am not sure. But if i am right it shows the apps and goals history for your club.

Archived