A few things:

1) Can be any version of CM/FM, but please state which

2) Who did you buy him off, and who for

3) Was he a success, or a dismal failure

4) How much was it

5)Who was it

6) Anything else you feel is worth telling or want to say

:thup::)

FM07 - Villa - Chelsea - £45m - 40 goal a season!

FM08 - Villa - Chelsea - £50m (ish) - 40 goal a season!

FM09 - Messi - Arsenal - £118m - Anything need to be said?

FM10 - Torres - Man City - £101m - 76 goals in his second season.

1. fm07

2. Playing as my world beating Wigan team and bought him off Liverpool in 2018

3. Hard to say view him as a Success but a complete waste of cash

4. £95mil for a goalkeeper (yes I know)

5. Mikel Serrano

6. Left on a free at the age of 32 in 2025 because I'd brought through an English youngster from my U18's to replace him in the first team and no-one would make a bid for him due to his massive wages :(

FM09 - Torres - AC Milan - £88m - Him and Kaká scored 100+ goals for four seasons.

FM09 - Messi - AC Milan - £102m - Went on to break the all-time scoring record at Milan.

FM10 - Messi - Chelsea - £125m - Broke 300 goals overall over nine seasons before he retired.

FM10 - Fabregas - Barcelona - £68m - Alongside Xavi and Iniesta ran my midfield for ages.

1. FM08.

2. Bought for Forfar Atletic, from Sligo Rovers.

3. It was a lot of money for a small, third tier Scottish club, but he was a star performer from day one.

4. £90k

5. Seamus Coleman

6. We played 4-3-2-1 so needed to get our width from the full backs. His marauding performances earned him the nickname the 'Irish Cafu'.

1. FM10

2. Bought for Liverpool, from Bayern Munich.

3. Early days. He hasn't shone so far but he's only played a few games.

4. £40m

5. Frank Ribery

6. We needed someone on the wings and maybe had more money than sense to address the problem.

1. FM08

2. A. Madrid to FC Bayern

3. Aguero was fantastic.

4. £100M+ iirc

5. Aguero

6. He was great, but was still trashed in goals by bargain buy Cardozo who I'd gotten for £10M or so.

1. FM10

2. Spartak Moscow to Southampton

3. Been going good so far. Hope to see more from him.

4. $33.5M (USD)

5. Alex Meschini

6. Spartak Moscow made a killing from me this season and received almost $60M from my club alone!

1. CM 03/04

2. I was Sevilla, quite a few seasons in after leaving Real Madrid and Aston Villa.

3. Amazing

4. £119m

5. Cristiano Ronaldo

6. Destroyed everything with them, even with the 424 Real Betis used to play that won them almost everything!!

1) FM10.3

2) Toulouse FC to West Ham United

3) Absolute success.

4) £15,000,000

5) Moussa Sissoko

6) His second season was sketchy, having a few injury problems, but he has been immaculate since then. I am currently in 2012, and he has scored 4 from 4 in the Champions League. He pairs with Rodwell in the midfield really well. :)

fm08, £80 milj for David Silva, from Inter, as Roma

buying the then 28 year old Silva have to be considered one of the best transfers i have done, since it put me over the top to win 3 consecutive leagues, champions league, domestic cups, and club world championships, befor I started to play fm10, yet still he was not the main star of my team at that point, since i had a world class regen, De Lucia, that i trained up from my own youth section (20's in pass, long shoot, dribble, first touch, creativety, technique...and possible a few more nice stats i cant recall)

1) FM07.02

2) River Plate to Tottenham

3) Success

4) £11M

5) Fernando Belluschi

6) European Midfielder of the Year in 2008. Gave me my finest victory ever, too at WHL (against barcelona). He scored twice in the last 2 minutes of the match to give me a 2-1 win :D

1) FM09

2) Slovenian regen striker from Hull (I was Man Utd)

3) A bit hit & miss

4) £18m + 25% profit clause

5) See 2

6) He was on my shortlist when Hull brought him to England from Eastern Europe the previous season. They paid around £8m for him while I decided against bidding. During the season he scored over 20 goals for them and was U21 player of the year. When I enquired they initially wanted £35m + clauses but I eventually got him much cheaper.

Fm09 - Christiano Ronaldo 127 million to inter milan also bough Lionel Messi in the same season for 116 million. Messi was a complete flop after two seasons he was offloaded to Real Madrid for 60 million, Ronaldo didn't fair much better either to be honest he was later offloaded to AC Milan for 15 million after 3/4 seasons

A few things:

1) Can be any version of CM/FM, but please state which

2) Who did you buy him off, and who for

3) Was he a success, or a dismal failure

4) How much was it

5)Who was it

6) Anything else you feel is worth telling or want to say

:thup::)

I bought daniele de rossi for £45m on FM09 off Roma for Man U he was really good got 15 goals from centre midfield :) we scored the winning goal in champions league final we beat barca 2-1 de rossi and carrick scored

1) FM10

2) Ath. Madrid - Arsenal.

3) Signed him in Jan, but did amazing scoring 20.

4) 52m

5) Sergio Aguero <3

6) His 2nd season he didn't score many as i wanted, only 25 but still good.. his 3rd season he scored 45.

52m for Sergio Agüero here too.

Given I'm not normally prone to spending big, even with rich clubs, it was nice to splash out for once.

The only reason the fee was so large, was my offers of player-swap deals were rejected every time.

I bought Aguero during 2012 during my Arsenal save for his min. release at £52mil. I have never come close spending that much again, but seeing as I had £180mil in the bank and got the value of the club to about £500mil I figured I could treat myself, not to mention he's absolutely brilliant.

1)fm 09

2)juventus to hyde utd

3)success

4)£98 million

5)domonic criscito

6)helped win first prem tittle in centenary year and won the title for the next 4 seasons and won 3 european cups well worth it

1) FM10

2) Velez Sarsfield to Sporting CP

3) 1 goal per game = success

4) 56 million pounds

5) David Msneah (Ghanian new-gen). My scouts found him in Brazil when he was 20.

6) 5 seasons 5 CL wins. World Super-star and he loves Sporting and never wants to leave. :D

On FM10, I bought David Villa from Valencia for 53m at the end of my first season as Arsenal. Real had just bought RVP for 40m, so I desperately needed a striker, and ended up paying them whatever they wanted for him. I was nervous at first, but he was a roaring success. Despite being, I think, 29 at the time, he went on to break Arsenal's all time league goal-scorer record, scored 2 goals in my first Champions League Final, and became a club legend before retiring. Brilliant buy.

1) FM09

2) Arsenal for Man City three seasons in

3) He won me the Champions League on his own, got a 9 in the final against Barca

4) £144m!

5) Cesc Fabregas

6) I thought it was too much money but he really did dominate most games. Also, I signed Ramos the season before for £122m and I didn't think I could beat that but I did!

On FM 2008 I bought Rooney for around £70million for Tottenham when he was 28. It was totally worth it to see him linking up with Defoe, I left that save when he was 32 I think.

other than that 28 million is the most Ive ever spent in any FM.

£45M for a regen called Gerard in FM2008 . An 18-year old French CB who was an absolute beast. Kept him until he was 32 and he averaged a solid 8.5 throughout his career. Sold him for £30M considering he was getting on a bit. Never could find someone to replace him :(

I bought Aguero on FM09 for his release clause of £52m (I found the money under the couch, I had so much) from Atletico for Barca. It was lloking very good for the first season then FM10 came out.

This year I've just splashed £30m plus a youth teamer worth abvout £2.5 on a Dutch regen called Bart Wisse from Ajax for Betis. I don't know how good he is yet, but hes already a regular for the Netherlands.

1) FM10

2) Bought from Spartak Moscow for Aston Villa

3) Instant success

4) $22million (USD)

5) 21-year-old Regen: Lee ...(can't remember his last name)

6) This guy is a beast. Single-handily won me the Europa League against Liverpool

1) FM10

2) From Fiorentina to Man City

3) Success

4) $21.5million (USD)

5) Stevan Jovetic

6) Helped pushed me to the Champions League final in my second year (only to lose to Barcelona, with Messi bagging a hat-trick).

Archived