Stupidest goals you've concededed

Making a goalkeeper to play sweeper keeper has lead to a few mad rushes for my goalkeepers, leading them far away from their goal. And has resulted in goals for the opposing side.

Stupidest goal - but also a kind of neat to see still - I've conceded was a simple case of my defender, who was under no pressure as there were no opposing players anywhere near him - passing the ball to my goalkeeper too hard, too fast, and it just went past my goalkeeper and into the net. I lost 2-0, even when the other team got just 1 shot on goal, from the penalty spot. :)

Akinfeev throwing the ball out to the opposition, Zamora (I think) volleyed straight in before letting it bounce and lobbed Akinfeev.

This was in my Pompey 10.2 save.

I never learnt, bought 'feev again, and again he throwing the ball to the opposition! Luckily my defense at Arsenal can cover for his mistakes.

This was during the demo, so pretty sure it's fixed by now, but..

The ball was sent in with a lot of pace from near-midfield, an attempted pass, and it zoomed passed the forward and was going well wide of the net. My keeper dove and stopped it at the juncture of the goal line and 6 yard box, instead of just letting it go for a goal kick. The commentary was like "Great Save!" Ridiculous, anyways he then went to make a long throw tossed it right to the forward who the pass was initially intended for, and he made no mistake with his finish.

Archived