Great Gunners

Is this the best arsenal career or has anyone else bettered this; in an online link up with 2 mates so no jiggery pokery.im not the server either. year 2015 coming up for xmas and im ten points clear havin played 16 and won 15,last season i won ma 2nd title in a row and 3rd overall,won the champs lge beating juventus 6 nil away and barca 4-1 away along the way and lyon 3-1 in the final,add in 2 lge cups down the years and the euro super cup,plus 2 other european finals(barca champs lge),(spurs euro cup 2nd season). tactics are spot on and i hardly lose now. going for the quadruple this season. mates are understandably in awe as their careers as ac.milan and man utd managers have resulted in sackings and no trophys!! heres is my current team, any suggestions on areas of improvement would be great. 4-2-3-1 adler clichy marcano richards kiko femenia. veloso fabregas. nasri dzagoev young. aguero. others in squad inc. sanchez,vucinic,milevski,rodwell,ben foster,wilshere,wheater,flamini and some crackin re gens

I've just won my 6th consecutive league title with arsenal. I won my first 15 games without conceding a goal in the season just gone, won it easily! Was unbeaten all the season before. Also won 5 champions league titles and many other cups.

To be honest its all a bit easy and got boring. I am now in the process of selling all my players and going to see what I can do just with players that come through my youth team.

Archived