West brom

ive just been promoted to the premier league with west brom but i want to buy my loan player cos he has scored 30 goals this year, but when i bid for him his club accept but west brom are out of his wages by a grand and he says he doesnt want basic salary is this normal? or do u need the same wage demands as him

that better haha

dont understand that very well but are you saying do you need to offer him the wages he is asking for ? if you are asking that then yea you do need to offer them the wages, sometimes can get players for lower but usally there greedy

ive just been promoted to the premier league with west brom but i want to buy my loan player cos he has scored 30 goals this year, but when i bid for him his club accept but west brom are out of his wages by a grand and he says he doesnt want basic salary is this normal? or do u need the same wage demands as him

that better haha

normally increasing the signing on fee will work :)

your 2 options are to either increase his signing fee, or to change your wage budget. This would be considered by some to be an exploit in the game but you can off above the board's maximum wages by putting all your transfer budget into wages, then bidding - and immediately turning wages back into transfer.

Archived