Strange highlights

Been playing the game as Southampton and in some games a highlight cones on and shows a player going down one of the wings and then nothing happens

also it's shown me corners been set up but the kick never takes place and it carries on simulating the game

another problem was I was in the jpt quater final and it went to penalties

it showed the first 2 but then it on showed me the player walking up to the spot so I had no idea if they had scored or not unit the game finished and i'd apparantly lost 4-5

also off topic I was wondering why my scouts don't tell me much about the players I scout such as minimum asking price so i have no idea how much I should bid for players

joe

• SI Staff

The highlight issue is a rare problem with the 2d view syncing incorrectly with the match details - I 'think' I've got a handle on it and it should be fixed in the (forthcoming) first update for the game, however its extremely rare (I've only seen it twice here since I started looking for it) so I can't obviously guarentee its fixed until the update is out in the wild and you lot let me know (sorry I can't be 100% certain with regards to the fix - but I'd prefer to be honest about this, if it does turn out there is another cause above and beyond the one I've fixed I'll track it down for a later update).

With regards to the scouting thats not a bad idea - I'll consider it for one of the updates.

Archived