[2D] TV View vs Classic View problem

My computers capable of running 3D smoothly, and it does when I select it but I just prefer the 2D for some reason.

Anyway, in 2D on classic view I get really smooth gameplay, switch to the TV view and suddenly it becomes quite choppy and jerky. The obvious solution is to just use Classic view but I feel TV view gives a bigger picture.

any suggestions?

My computers capable of running 3D smoothly, and it does when I select it but I just prefer the 2D for some reason.

Anyway, in 2D on classic view I get really smooth gameplay, switch to the TV view and suddenly it becomes quite choppy and jerky. The obvious solution is to just use Classic view but I feel TV view gives a bigger picture.

any suggestions?

grow your balls and play in 3d.

Helpful. Idiot.

It may be a graphics driver problem- sometimes a driver update is needed even when 3D displays well. Only suggestion I can think of but there are loads of tech-savvy people on the forums who may know more.

3d sucks. Not only are the animations really poor but also 2d allows you to see the whole pitch and gives you a much better tactical overview.

I don't think the choice to use 2d has anything to do with a lack of balls. :thdn:

As for the OPs problem, never had this before, TV 2d works like a dream for me. Maybe they can help in the tech forum?

I agree edgar. 2D gives you a better feel for the whole pitch, at all times. You can see when your defenders are slacking or pushing too high up/too far back, even while you are in attack, or if your wing backs need to push forward more in support etc..

I don't need 3d graphics to display how the match is playing out, and in fact, I prefer to watch key highlights on a very fast speed. In 2D this is absolutely fine, but in 3d you can't see anything at high speed..

Although it's about the 3D it can be the same here.

3D becoming choppy for no apparent reason. Happens when i have stuff in the background, and when i i don't have stuff in the background.

It just seems like it's on random times. Thought maybe it could be the graphics cards temperature or the cpu temperature, but it wasn't that either.

Haven't tried 2D for a while so i have no idea if it happens there.

On topic, though.. does sound strange that 3d works fine, but 2D doesn't.. I guess it's the usual case of ensuring display drivers are up to date etc. What happens if you start on 2D and never touch 3d at all?

Like I said its fine in classic view but not in tv view, so i don't know whats going on as it can't be computer performance related.

As for preferring 2D....I just don't think 3D gives a good enough representation of certain actions yet, I'd rather watch in 2D and imagine my player use tricky feet to beat a man rather than see a dull interpretation of it in 3D.

Archived