One Season SPL

every time i manage a team in the spl i can only play for one season as fixtures for season 08/09 never come up. the only matches i can play in season 08/09 are cis cup, scotish cup, or europien ties. does anyone know how to correct this????

every time i manage a team in the spl i can only play for one season as fixtures for season 08/09 never come up. the only matches i can play in season 08/09 are cis cup, scotish cup, or europien ties. does anyone know how to correct this????

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rancer890:

I'm always a few seconds late... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif Skunner just got in before me at the first bit.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GreenEagle16:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rancer890:

I'm always a few seconds late... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif Skunner just got in before me at the first bit. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Got beat by another Canadian icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gfsrfc:

i downloaded this patch and installed in yet when i loaded up the new game up defoe was still at spurs and anelka was still at bolton. i take patch was not installed properly??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry for the double post. But when starting a new game you should have been presented with a choice of databases. You should have chosen 8.0.2. Did you?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">But when starting a new game you should have been presented with a choice of databases. You should have chosen 8.0.2. Did you? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He doesn't need to start a new game unless he really wants to. The patches are save game compatible.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by trekman:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">But when starting a new game you should have been presented with a choice of databases. You should have chosen 8.0.2. Did you? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He doesn't need to start a new game unless he really wants to. The patches are save game compatible. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He do need to start a save game if he wants the newest database.

i have downloaded it a couple of times then started a new game but i have never had the choice of database and when loading a new game under the heading FOOTBALL MANAGER 2008 it still says version 8.0. and when the new game has loaded up steven davis is still in the fulham side and anelka still at bolton so it could not have worked

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gfsrfc:

i have downloaded it a couple of times then started a new game but i have never had the choice of database and when loading a new game under the heading FOOTBALL MANAGER 2008 it still says version 8.0. and when the new game has loaded up steven davis is still in the fulham side and anelka still at bolton so it could not have worked </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So you're saying that the version number of your Football Manager game is still 8.0 when you install the patch?

Archived