can't continue game!

• SI Staff
I've had the same problem, it always seems to be the autosave that doesn't load up. Tried closing and reopening app etc, still no luck. Had to go back to my manual save!

Can you please email/PM me with as much information as possible about your game setup and I'll do my utmost to assist you.

I had the same problem. I accidentally left the game without saving, I come back and try to load my autosave and the bar says fully loaded but from there nothing advances. This happened every time I tried, so I had to result to loading up my manual save.

• SI Staff

If you experience this issue at ALL please rely only on manual saves until the update is released; I'm not 100% certain why this might be occuring (possibly something to do with the battery, OS version or something similar - although multi-tasking on Jail broken devices does also appear to be a potential cause, tbh I haven't found a single underlying cause yet).

In the first update to the game I've made it save to a 'neutral' file name and then only rename the auto-save file when the game has completed saving - this should ensure that if there is a problem with saving on exit the game will NOT remove an existing auto-save file, which should help reduce the risk of people losing save games.

I can't load up me saved game. Anybody knows a solution to this?

I had this today. I fixed it by restarting my Ipod. It happened, I am guessing, due to low memory.

This is the only application that warns me when my memory is getting low. Nice Touch Marc !!!

Archived