Affiliated Clubs

When requestin a new feeder club, on previous saves I got the choice to selct what type I'd like - Merchandising, Work Permit etc etc

But for some reason I'm now in Jan 2011, midway through my 4th season and whenever I request one it just says that the board will discuss it and not give me the option.

I know it's not a major problem but I'd like a merchandising feeder to get profits up.

Does anybody know why or a way to possibly fix this, has it happened to you?

I'm playing as Lyon if that makes any difference at all.

Thanks.

Ermm not sure..

Feeder clubs are..

Academica - Portugal - I have 1st option on there players and can send mine out

Chievo - Italy - Same aagain for main benefit

Gladbach - Germany - Same again

Rayo - Spain - Same again.

Quite strange, I know you don't need work permits in France so maybe that plays a role in it, but I'd still like to choose between Merchandising, Domestic loan or international loan.

Your best bet is not to specify what type of feeder club you wish. I have never been offered a club when using this feature, and I know many others on these boards have found the same, so just select any. If the board consider a merchandising club to be of benefit to you, then they will find one.

Originally posted by Bongo-Bongo:

Your best bet is not to specify what type of feeder club you wish. I have never been offered a club when using this feature, and I know many others on these boards have found the same, so just select any. If the board consider a merchandising club to be of benefit to you, then they will find one.

Thats the problem though, I don't get the option of picking Any Type / Merchandising / feeder.

Archived