Unticking - Use real players

Hey all,

I was just wondering, when you use the above option to NOT use real players, does the game simply change the names or does it give you a complete different set of players?

I am looking through the Spurs team and it seems that I can recognise many of the players.

If this is the case then its not really something I am interested in doing as I will be at a massive disadvantage to the game managers, but if its a different set of players with different names then this could be good!

LAM

Just re-read the manual and it says that they may not match the real life players, but I can see there are definate similarities.

Still..... gonna crack ahead with this and see what happens :)

To be honest, I think thats what it tries to do, though I beleive the PA/CA stays the same for individual players. I have players that look remarkably like Keane, but with a different skills set (slightly).

I have two strong wingers who are great at jumping.... now I know Spurs do not have any of those.......

It actualy feels like starting a saved game 15 years from now..... if you take my meaning.

Now, I'm off to see if I can find Rooney!

*EDIT*

It seems the coaching staff pictures do not change.

Physical attributes are slightly ridiculous in fake player games. There are too many short players with great jumping, too many players with high jumping and low heading, too many wingers with high jumping and too many pacy players in general (especially older players though).

CA doesn't always stay the same. In one of my fake player games Arsenal had a striker with number 52 (replacing Bendtner of course) but he was in the reserves and not good.

I think PA does stay the same though.

Archived